yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Labor Day Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labor Day Order

It has been a while since I made an order with PXS. I wanted to post my current experience.

I made an order on Sunday before Labor Day. I ordered API for myself and Temptress for the wife.

I received my order yesterday on Saturday. This is extremely fast considering Monday was a holiday! I only got the free or basic shipping. Not only was shipping lightning fast there were 3 samples in the package to! They are Taboo, Desire Me, and In-between.

I love there is a mix of Samples for wife and I both. Also pop rocks with a hand written note also.

This is way above and beyond my expectations.

I have been around awhile now and have ordered from most companies and have been on other pheromone boards. When I try and help new members hands down the 2 companies I always suggest are PXS and Aroma Fero.

Thank you again PXS. You have truly stayed a solid and reliable company through the years.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X