yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Fast delivery once again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast delivery once again!

Infact the FedEx guy arrived an hour earlier than usual which is a plus. Steve-O is the greatest!! Thanks for the "sample" lmfao omg!!!

Sounds like the sample was pretty epic.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

FedEx are pretty awesome usually. Also with most other companies, but Steve's "out the door" time has amazed me the few times I have bought some.

Comment

• Kahotep
        Kahotep commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea man there has been several times when I will place a order. And like 15mins later I get an email update saying my order has been shipped

I do my very best to have these shipped within a reasonable time. To me there's no reason a home based business shouldn't be able to ship the same day.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

By the way everyone the sample was a full bottle of Evolve!!! I asked for a sample and in the letter he was like, "I have no more samples of evolve but how about a full bottle!" I felt like I hit the lottery. SteveO is the man!!!

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome of wow,like totally freak me out,I mean right on. XS sure is #1.

Sweet deal! SteveO is full of Awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kahotep View Post
          Infact the FedEx guy arrived an hour earlier than usual which is a plus. Steve-O is the greatest!! Thanks for the "sample" lmfao omg!!!
          How fast did it come and to what part of the world? I opted for Fedex too

Comment

Originally posted by TwistedOstrich View Post

How fast did it come and to what part of the world? I opted for Fedex too
            Last time I ordered I had the package in my hands in less than 48 hours after Steve received the order (and I think about 40 hours after Fedex picked it up). I live in northern Europe.

Comment

Took just 4 days from my initial order until Fedex guy reached my house. And I'm from southeast Asia. Supercool

Comment

Ordered on Sunday and it was in south EU on Wednesday at 16:00.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X