yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Simply Well Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simply Well Done

I've been here in the forums for awhile in addition to being a customer. The only time I've ever had was with the United States Postal Service, which has been gradually going down the proverbial toilet. I realize my big problem was having things sent to my post office box as it's (usually) much more secure than things at my home address, but in total frustration with the USPS I decided to opt for the FedEx delivery option which Steve offers as an alternative (and I'd gladly pay for again!).

To say I'm over the moon with the timely delivery is an understatement. I'm happy to leave the post office in the dust. Of course, the whole PXS crew should give themselves a round of applause for their A-1 customer service experience. It makes me happy, not only to be here in the forums but also a customer.

As I stated on my order, I hope everyone has a wonderful, safe and happy holiday season.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Thanks so much for the round of applause. I very much appreciate it and will add a pat on the back too.

I'm so happy with FedEx too. They do have their glitches but it's rare.

I'll pass along your sentiments to everyone and I wish you a joyous holiday season as well.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Thank U GIF by chuber channelI love the kind words
      , Bobbi

Comment

Placed an order during the last sale session. All progressed quickly, even with needing to wait for a custom P96 (wanted to order P86, too, but was out of stock). All arrived in great condition.

I normally like to put a note on my order to thank everybody for what they do, but my obsessive dinking around with the order form I inadvertently clicked it before adding it. I wasn't disappointed, as not only did I get my order I also received a sample of Comply as well as a nice note for Haley.

To all the fine folks at PXS, consider this my little 'thank you' that I would have included with my order. I wish more folks too as much pride in customer service as all of you do. Words sometimes just don't say enough.

BTW: To those of you considering ordering, please, for your own sanity, consider upping the game and using the FedEx option. The postal service has only gotten worse and I'm totally happy with how FedEx got it all done.

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Fever View Post
          Placed an order during the last sale session. All progressed quickly, even with needing to wait for a custom P96 (wanted to order P86, too, but was out of stock). All arrived in great condition.

I normally like to put a note on my order to thank everybody for what they do, but my obsessive dinking around with the order form I inadvertently clicked it before adding it. I wasn't disappointed, as not only did I get my order I also received a sample of Comply as well as a nice note for Haley.

To all the fine folks at PXS, consider this my little 'thank you' that I would have included with my order. I wish more folks too as much pride in customer service as all of you do. Words sometimes just don't say enough.

BTW: To those of you considering ordering, please, for your own sanity, consider upping the game and using the FedEx option. The postal service has only gotten worse and I'm totally happy with how FedEx got it all done.
          I'm always so late seeing posts like this, oops but anywaysssss, I really thought you said "drinking around with the order," and I was like, oh, you do that too???? Steve and I have got to lay off the drinking on the job, obviously. But I am so glad everything got to you smoothly! I hope you are still enjoying your products and staying your amazing self!

Comment

Originally posted by Hayley View Post

I really thought you said "drinking around with the order," and I was like, oh, you do that too???? Steve and I have got to lay off the drinking on the job, obviously.
            Speak for yourself lush!

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I think, for now on, I'm only going to be "drinking" and "dinking" on the forum and keep it all serious on the order form

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X