yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Many thanks for the beautiful package!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many thanks for the beautiful package!

Just received my first order in the mail. YAY! I adore the charming little personal touches that added to the magic of opening my first coveted XS package.
    Thanks so much for the effort put into creating something magical, and for the brilliant samples included. I'm very excited to start experimenting...

Hi Morgaine,
    I felt the same way too! I just got my first package and the second one already arrives tomorrow! It was like a magic little box! I just switched over to XS and can tell you I am having so much Fun with the products! Hope you do too!!!!

Comment

Oh I'm sure I will Hanumanji- I'm already addicted. The mere act of opening my first order inspired me to just go and make a large second order immediately! Lol. Yay for phero fun.

Comment

We are so happy to have this kind of feedback. Steve lives to serve, in work and out of work settings.

The kind of awesomeness that goes into sending out these packages, the only thing I can think of that would be better, is if every time a lady gets a package : idle pops out of the package,wearing only bubble wrap and does the chicken dance.

I for one am happy you ladies are satisfied and am sure the pheromone experience will be just as good.
        Last edited by KateD; 06-04-2014, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          Stop crushing on Idle! You're married and he is, well he's Idle.

Thank you for the kind words Morgaine. We put a lot of love into packaging orders here. Some of our clients have described it as an instant rave, rainbow in a box, unicorn love to name but a few. One of my favorite parts is finding little things that fit in the box, while not running up costs or taking away from the product itself. There's a fine balance involved, but sometimes I can go overboard.

I always like to think how I want to experience getting a package and go from there. The recognition and smiles it brings to your face is well worth any extra effort we take to pack the orders. Which is why your words are exactly what inspires me to continue doing it. I want that experience to be reminiscent of opening a cracker jack box when I was a kid. Back then they used real prizes, but the best part was still the cracker jacks. That's what I strive for. I know there's a super prize, but even if not I still have blends that work.

So with that said if you're happy with the packaging I'm doubly excited, because you're going to flip for the blends

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X