yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I love this company! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love this company! :)

Hey guys and gals, I'm pretty new here and I have to say I'm impressed. I've had some customer service interactions with Kate and she's awesome. Yesterday I ordered my second product from XS (Ascend) and she contacted me about it. That it could be sent from the EU location and that she could arrange that. The response was quick. And the following responses as well. I've had contact with her previously as well about other things and as a customer, I have to say: wonderful! I feel taken seriously and the interactions are very in line with the pXS vibe. Fun, light and yet dead serious when it comes to treating customers well and providing quality products.

So as a new guy coming into this community, I can say that it all feels really good. I feel treated well. I see that it is a company that is sincere and trustworthy. And I just love the humorous and friendly "wrapping" it comes in. I loved the candy that came with my order, thank you.

I know honest feedback is essential for a business. And that's mine. And Kate is a Customer Service Superstar!!

Thanks guys and gals of XS. You rock!!

Such a sweet feedback!
    I think you rock too
    We love our community - its all about honesty and helping each other!
    Feel very very much welcomed here

Comment

Thank you for such kind words. It really does mean a lot to all of us here and is very much appreciated.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by HJ2021 View Post
        Hey guys and gals, I'm pretty new here and I have to say I'm impressed. I've had some customer service interactions with Kate and she's awesome. Yesterday I ordered my second product from XS (Ascend) and she contacted me about it. That it could be sent from the EU location and that she could arrange that. The response was quick. And the following responses as well. I've had contact with her previously as well about other things and as a customer, I have to say: wonderful! I feel taken seriously and the interactions are very in line with the pXS vibe. Fun, light and yet dead serious when it comes to treating customers well and providing quality products.

So as a new guy coming into this community, I can say that it all feels really good. I feel treated well. I see that it is a company that is sincere and trustworthy. And I just love the humorous and friendly "wrapping" it comes in. I loved the candy that came with my order, thank you.

I know honest feedback is essential for a business. And that's mine. And Kate is a Customer Service Superstar!!

Thanks guys and gals of XS. You rock!!

Heart Love GIF

You have no idea how this totally made my day. I have been reading all your feedback about the service you receive here and I am touched deeply.

Really, no matter how many times you hear it , we just want to ensure that everyone who walks through our doors feel cared for and valued and so I just need assurance all the time that we are doing just that

Your feedback is truly valuable to us and certainly touched a spot

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X