yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Excellent Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent Customer Service

Just wanted to let everyone know that their customer service team is phenomenal. I kept making a lot of changes to my order and they accommodated me without any problems whatsoever and still shipped the order out in record time. Every place should be like this.

Really, Old school customer service is getting so rare.

Comment

We really try to accommodate and do the right thing whenever possible. I'm happy we could make your experience good

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        Really, Old school customer service is getting so rare.
        Very true. Whenever I come across customer service that still has the mentality of "the customer is always right", I just can't help but acknowledge it in some way since it's so rare nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
          We really try to accommodate and do the right thing whenever possible. I'm happy we could make your experience good
          That's all I can ask for SteveO. Not many people care what the right thing to do is anymore. Morals have been tossed out the window. It starts and ends with strong leadership and how they lead the company. Employees will follow the leadership's example. Those that don't typically don't last long. So, I truly and greatly appreciate you doing such a great job, being a strong leader, caring about what's right, and having good morals.

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            Absolutely starts at the top, You can bring in the best employee but bad leadership will ruin them in months. I have been led by good and bad. It's huge challenge to lead like that.

Originally posted by GunnerBAC View Post

Very true. Whenever I come across customer service that still has the mentality of "the customer is always right", I just can't help but acknowledge it in some way since it's so rare nowadays.
          We don't actually believe in that, because it's not always true. We just do the right thing and that pretty much resolves issues when they arise.

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post

We don't actually believe in that, because it's not always true. We just do the right thing and that pretty much resolves issues when they arise.
            Lol..I get it. I've been in the customer service industry and I now run my own business and I do definitely know you that you can definitely run into some true blue jackasses sometimes..lol.

I don't think that quote was ever meant to be taken literally but I think it just had a meaning of top-notch customer service and making sure the customer is taken care of no matter what.

Nowadays, it's just a reminder of the good ole' days...heh

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup I agree.

Originally posted by GunnerBAC View Post
            Just wanted to let everyone know that their customer service team is phenomenal. I kept making a lot of changes to my order and they accommodated me without any problems whatsoever and still shipped the order out in record time. Every place should be like this.

Awwww! Yes, we do believe in an awesome customer service experience every single time we interact with a customer or a potential customer.

I am touched and appreciative that you took the time to let us know you see how much we care.

You rock!

Continue to give us your feedback and share your experiences...

Comment

Thank you Kate! I most definitely will! And don't you guys ever lose that spark that you have to please your customers because, in most cases, it doesn't matter how superior your products are to the competition. If you don't treat your customers right, they WILL go somewhere else and someone else WILL treat them right. I've seen many companies go down because they thought, "Hey, we have the best products out there. Our shit don't stink. Why are we catering to them? They should be catering to us!". And then they wonder why their sales are plummeting and everything is going to hell..

Sorry for rambling..lol..I'm done now..😁

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                ahahahahaha we forgive you for the rambling

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X