yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newly Registered and Happy Customer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newly Registered and Happy Customer

Hi everyone!
    I have just registered today.
    I took a break from pheromones, using them on and off.
    I am still a noob, but I have decided to gradually restock up on some of my favorite blends.
    I started off by ordering Xist spray recently. Given that I've been needing to budget myself over the past year, I opted for the 10 ml spray ONLY TO HAVE XS SEND ME A 30 ML SPRAY!
    Plus 3 SOB samples (another all time favorite of mine).
    Years back, XS has been generous enough to throw in free 10 ml bottles of blends more than a handful of times, from what I remember.
    Shipping was fast, AS USUAL! SteveO has us spoiled lol Need to remind myself of that when shopping from other vendors. haha
    Thank you, once more, to the XS team for all the wonderful service!

Welcome back to the phero world and welcome to the forum 🙂
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Thank you for the amazing feedback! I look forward to reading about your rekindled journey.

Comment

Welcome , ScentHero !
        We are so happy to have you here!
        In our community everyone is still learning and sharing together
        And yes,Steve is the best , so do you.
        Can't wait to read more about your adventures

Comment

Originally posted by ScentHero View Post
          Hi everyone!
          I have just registered today.
          I took a break from pheromones, using them on and off.
          I am still a noob, but I have decided to gradually restock up on some of my favorite blends.
          I started off by ordering Xist spray recently. Given that I've been needing to budget myself over the past year, I opted for the 10 ml spray ONLY TO HAVE XS SEND ME A 30 ML SPRAY!
          Plus 3 SOB samples (another all time favorite of mine).
          Years back, XS has been generous enough to throw in free 10 ml bottles of blends more than a handful of times, from what I remember.
          Shipping was fast, AS USUAL! SteveO has us spoiled lol Need to remind myself of that when shopping from other vendors. haha
          Thank you, once more, to the XS team for all the wonderful service!

Awww, so much love and appreciation!!!

Thanks for the positive feedback. Steve definitely spoils us. He is an amazing boss and this place is my second home

Welcome back, so nice to have you back

Comment

Welcome back! I hope you post some of your experiences with the products at some point as well..👍

Comment

Welcome
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X