yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Nice and smooth delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice and smooth delivery

Just got my purple envelope, a smooth and quick delivery though half of the products were custom made, and with all the samples I asked for just like last time. Thank you Bobbi, I appreciate it!
    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

On a side note: The humorous description of the products in the product declaration has improved: "The products contained within may be used in Religious Rites and should not be discriminated against." Well, I guess an overdose of ANOL might enhance certain religious experiences, or what do you think NuTrix?
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
      On a side note: The humorous description of the products in the product declaration has improved: "The products contained within may be used in Religious Rites and should not be discriminated against." Well, I guess an overdose of ANOL might enhance certain religious experiences, or what do you think NuTrix?
      I try and keep it up to date and funny, while at the same time safe for import. What's better than making it nondiscriminatory.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        ahahaha I can't with you

I can think of nothing better XSteveO, two (or three) birds with one stone there

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
        Just got my purple envelope, a smooth and quick delivery though half of the products were custom made, and with all the samples I asked for just like last time. Thank you Bobbi, I appreciate it!

90 Day Fiance Mail GIF by TLC

Awesome! Now it is adventure time and story time as well.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X