yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My very 1st PXS arsenal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My very 1st PXS arsenal

Hello everyone. I hope all of you are just doing fine.

I just finished my 14 days of quarantine. It's getting out of control here in my country. Our healthcare authority has ordered us to stayed home while the lockdown order running until case flatten.

Actually I've received my parcel about two weeks ago but unable to open it up due to my self quarantine restrictions. My big thanks to KateD. She's really helpful ensuring my parcel fly safely. Thank you again, Kate.

I ordered 4 units of 10ml bottles of XIST, BF, ASCEND W/Cops, Cohesion. Kate was really great, she even provide me with additional 4 samples. I can't wait to try my very first PXS arsenal. Just wait for the right occasion. I'll update here as soon I start running my arsenal.

​​​​​​​Thank you for scroll down 😌.

Very glad to hear you got your package, and I cant wait to hear your experiences!

Comment

Gonna update here soon after I try my first running. but because of the pandemic, need to have a little patience for the right occasion.

Comment

Good luck man, and report your experiences for us👍
        Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Btwfragheads View Post
          Hello everyone. I hope all of you are just doing fine.

I just finished my 14 days of quarantine. It's getting out of control here in my country. Our healthcare authority has ordered us to stayed home while the lockdown order running until case flatten.

Actually I've received my parcel about two weeks ago but unable to open it up due to my self quarantine restrictions. My big thanks to KateD. She's really helpful ensuring my parcel fly safely. Thank you again, Kate.

I ordered 4 units of 10ml bottles of XIST, BF, ASCEND W/Cops, Cohesion. Kate was really great, she even provide me with additional 4 samples. I can't wait to try my very first PXS arsenal. Just wait for the right occasion. I'll update here as soon I start running my arsenal.

Thank you for scroll down 😌.

It is a team effort. I handle the tickets in the support suite, The Kid and BobiiJo925 carefully and lovingly pack and ship your order. Steve oversees everything with a Susher.

What about self effects, do you plan to wear any to see how they make you feel.

Also, in certain countries, they are allowed to go to certain places. I think Ascend and Xist are great products to wear wherever you are..

Native American Warriors GIF by Narcissistic Abuse Rehab

Comment

Thanks to all PXS staff those helps prepared my package. I can see how carefully all of you taking care of the subject matter.

I didn't give myself a try for the self effect because I feels it's like wasting the precious liquid if it only means affecting my self while I can't gauge how others behave when I wear it. Thus I decided to wait until I find the desire occasion such as meeting with my superior or having coffee break with colleagues. Nevertheless, need to wait the green from the authority.

I just prayed everyone is safe and the pandemic will end very soon. After all, the vaccines rollout is doing good. I hope my country able to achieve our herd immunity before year end.

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              Got you, I understand

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              did you get spray or oils? They last long if you just use a couple sprays. I treat them like gold too but I have a lot. Those oils last forever unless you spill them.

Have fun

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Muestereate mine was alcohol spray. It's my first PXS arsenal afterall...need further test to understand what PXS offered. I pray that PXS product works well with me

Comment

Thanks XSteveO for the encouragement hope your magic touch blend wells with asian like me hihj

Comment

I'm interested how these work with Malaysian girls. Know nothing of the culture or what people are like. xs products work well, I generally need less of them but they seem to project a couple feet less. This is not true for all of them I have plenty that hit across the room but nobody knows where it is coming from but I like to observe people change when it hits them.
                  Most of what I know of your side of the world is about coffee

Comment

Have u ever been to Malaysia Muestereate ? Malaysia girls kind of standard type of Asian girl. Shyness and not many of them open to sexual convo. It's the culture makes them close themselves however this case doesn't buys for the urban / metropolitan people like in Kuala Lumpur. Women lives there has been exposed to other cultures lifestyle. What PXS products that projecting across the room? Mind sharing your references?

From what I read based on other ppl experienced, PXS seems need less than 3 sprays for the magic to works while extra sprays doesn't makes any difference.. Thus my first field test of Ascend was with 2 sprays to the neck each on both sides.

Comment

No, never been out of the United States. I see Malaysia is pretty close to the equator. Your sprays could throw very far in that heat. I spend about 8 months a year at less than 20c and only a couple months higher than that. Yes be careful with overdoing it in that heat. High doses of pheromones to people that don't know can be shocking. I have actually been repelled by a woman wearing a high dose. I I imagine I have done the same to other people so I always keep total sprays under three. I combo a lot but it will be oils and a spray. like 1.5 drops of an oil and one spray of something social or soft or attractive or fun etc.

In General I find that unisexy/socials throw a bit further. These may also work nice for Asian girls. From what I have read, the shy type Asian girls don't go for the heavy sexuals. There are exceptions though, there are the adventurous types, there are women that are ovulating and there are older women. I imagine those exceptions hold true no matter the geography or nationality. I can only guess but once you get any girl out from under the public eye, everything changes. Once you are on a 3rd or 4th date, alone and intimate the sexuals should excite them rather than scare them. I'm old and not getting that far lately :( I kinda don't want the entanglements anymore and actually enjoy friendzone which so many men hate. AGE.

SO I wear an oil that doesn't project far that says this is 'me', and I can pick out who me is today, and then a spray for the room so when I enter a room, it soon turns fun or relaxed etc. I don't imagine this works in bars, they like excitement, but this is how "I " actually wear them nowadays. As I said, a bit of age creeping up.

Comment

I could see now where's your view coming from.Thank you for the detailed sharing. I couldn't agree more on your points about asian women as you hit each and every nails. Bingo !

My country doesn't have winter seasons but we've been blessed with heavy rainy days through the years although when the summer's hitting the roof, it's pretty hot until you'd feel wanna stay air conditioned 24/7. I enjoyed warm weather here. How about mones performance in terms of projection criteria? I still couldn't see how far it goes but I am frag-head person. Fragrance collection is one of my hobby that I still kept since my childhood day until this moment an typing my comment right here. I do have enough experience to measure most kind of scent performance but of course it won't gives same results as with mones engineered fragrance that we're talking right now.

But I am sure, the way pheromones working isn't that far from how normal fragrance works. Most of the frag-heads out there are compliments seekers, getting compliments of how goods you'd smells almost equally as gettin hit by mones. Correct me if I made wrong points. Perhaps after few run of my field test, I hope to catch how PXS products blend with myself, whether its friendly or unfortunately

Comment

You will notice differences in performance according to humidity. Fragrance seems to add range. Its as if a very light concentration of pheromones can grab someone's subsconcience and a fragrance brings it to consciousness. Now they have a reason in their mind that they can accept. Besides humidity, you will notice air currents from fans and ceiling overhangs and doorways etc.

Sometime you should share about distance and fragrances. I find it very difficult to judge fragrance performance. If you want to learn if these are hitting at range you should study "Microexpressions" These are involuntary twitches that reveal hidden emotion. They are slight, they are very brief, like eyebrow raises, There are a lot of muscles around the eyes especially that react involuntarily to our emotions. Studying micro expressions is an extension of studying body language.
                          Last edited by Muestereate; 06-16-2021, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Xist, Ascend, Cohesion are all great Asian hitter, i can vouch for it. You pick a good choice. Boyfriend i cant speak for yet.

Dont be afraid to use it . I get the same reluctance of wasting it and conserving when i first started. But later, i realised that only by constantly wearing it, trial and error, experiences, etc was i able to learn its positives and negatives. You will need even months of testing to accurately gauge its effect in case if some subtle products. So my advice is, bombs away, that is, is you have a good testing scenarios in these dire times.
                            Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

• Btwfragheads
                              Btwfragheads commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I read somewhere that XIST do intimidate some male. Is it true ? Why can't you comment on Boyfriend's XS blend ? Doesn't hv enough flight hours with it ?

Cause I saw very little review about this one

• Mad Scientist
                              Mad Scientist commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Not really for me. Its more of a standoffish attitude for me. Other guys act just indifferent around me normally. I havent used Boyfriend yet, thats why. But it seems promising.

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X