yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

THANK YOU THE CREW OF PX!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THANK YOU THE CREW OF PX!!!

I can finally post as usual and I will tell that I am in clouds of happiness because the Holiday packet Xs crew sent me finally are in my hands and I am moved and inspired by your generousity and really look forward to try them all. I will start with Xs218 Happy Chick, just because I like the name and the number.

Happy Feliz GIF by Victoria Justice
    Last edited by Ildergreier; 05-03-2021, 12:21 PM. Reason: Could finally write something else but comments on this board
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Say you received your products and are super excited about them without any words

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      I seem to not be able to write any posts at all, only comments. I am in touch with XSteveO about it now

What did you get?
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Endearing, Friendly, Game Host Show, Talk Show Host, Happy Advisor. Chill. ELY, Hippy Chick, Sexy oil.

You're very welcome

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      XSteveO, I will write more in the OP when I am able to write posts. :lol:

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!!

I can finally post as usual and I will tell that I am in clouds of happiness because the Holiday packet Xs crew sent me finally are in my hands and I am moved and inspired by your generousity and really look forward to try them all. I will start with Xs218 Happy Chick, just because I like the name and the number.

I love your posts. You guys make me so happy.
    , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post

I love your posts. You guys make me so happy.
      Your posts makes me happy too.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        BobiiJo925 I would be delighted.

• BobiiJo925
        BobiiJo925 commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too I really do love interacting with you all but it seems I usually only have time to read post and not to comment. I want to make it more of a priority though.

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        BobiiJo925 Yes!

We love our Ildergreier

Comment

• BobiiJo925
        BobiiJo925 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes ma'am we do!

And I love you the Crew of PXS too!
      Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X