yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thankyou Soo Soo Much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thankyou Soo Soo Much

Just wanted to say i recieved my XS Holiday pack test today and i'm soo excited to try them all out, i don't know which one to try first:
    Thankyou everyone at XS Steveo, KateD, Silvia, Hayley, The Kid, your all awesome, this couldn't have come at a better time, as things have been down lately, and it really put a smile to my face
    you guys are awesome!
    let the testing begin!!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

whoooooooooohooooooooooo
    I am so happy for you love!
    Enjoy and can't wait to hear more about the testing

Comment

Fifty Shades Of Grey GIF by The Weeknd

Awesome! I am happy to hear it is now in your awesome hands, ready for some adventures

It is our pleasure to show our clients just how much we appreciate them.

I appreciate you Coconut

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail.jpg
Views:	379
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	137815
        Love the letter, it's tucked away in my phero box!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Can not wait until mine comes.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            I can't wait either

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
          Can not wait until mine comes.
          Mine took 5 days to leave Bulgaria due to them filling the planes with vaccines and medicine before the post, so maybe it's the same with yours, otherwise i would of recieved mine earlier, normally 4-5 days max this time 11 days lol!

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, I noticed that too

the first time I purchased from this company, I knew I'd be hooked to them. They have taken lots of my DOGE but the products are absolutely superlative. From the stickers, candy, to the hand-written messages on the packaging slip - adds a nice personal bond to their customers. SteveO I hope your business continues for infinity & beyond - even when you're dead and gone. I really wish you had a location here in New York - I'd gladly apply to work there!

customer service TOP NOTCH and the products work!

No need to run rigorous tests!

my current pheromone collection..

Androtics Direct:
          Ammunition, TUTH(Turn Up The Heat)

PheromoneXS:
          Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Exotica, Bliss, Xist, Celebrity, Odyssey, SOB, Desire Me, Brute, Comply, PSE, Cohesion(sample), Connections(sample), Thinker(sample), Vibes(sample), Xsport(sample)

Alpha-Dream:
          L2K, Glace, Alfa Maschio

Liquid Alchemy Labs:
          Wolf, Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Asian, DP, Possesses Alpha

HAX Pherocuticals:
          M512, X22, Alien, Black Ops, LadyKiller, Holy Grail, Pherocide

Pheromone Treasures:
          Captain, Auraental, The Hook-up, Aura of Amity, Latina, Desi, Swoon

Comment

Originally posted by HeWhoCaresDaLeast View Post
            the first time I purchased from this company, I knew I'd be hooked to them. They have taken lots of my DOGE but the products are absolutely superlative. From the stickers, candy, to the hand-written messages on the packaging slip - adds a nice personal bond to their customers. SteveO I hope your business continues for infinity & beyond - even when you're dead and gone. I really wish you had a location here in New York - I'd gladly apply to work there!

customer service TOP NOTCH and the products work!

No need to run rigorous tests!

my current pheromone collection..

Androtics Direct:
            Ammunition, TUTH(Turn Up The Heat)

PheromoneXS:
            Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Exotica, Bliss, Xist, Celebrity, Odyssey, SOB, Desire Me, Brute, Comply, PSE, Cohesion(sample), Connections(sample), Thinker(sample), Vibes(sample), Xsport(sample)

Alpha-Dream:
            L2K, Glace, Alfa Maschio

Liquid Alchemy Labs:
            Wolf, Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Asian, DP, Possesses Alpha

HAX Pherocuticals:
            M512, X22, Alien, Black Ops, LadyKiller, Holy Grail, Pherocide

Pheromone Treasures:
            Captain, Auraental, The Hook-up, Aura of Amity, Latina, Desi, Swoon

Awww, you are super sweet.

Thank you for all the love and appreciation. That is an awesome collection.

I advice if you haven't already to start a journal in the men section to share your smoking collection and experiences with us.

I am more curious about your experiences since you speak about charming the pants off those ladies.

Comment

• HeWhoCaresDaLeast
              HeWhoCaresDaLeast commented
              Editing a comment
              KateD can you guide me to that section?

Also how do I make a NEW thread/post?

smoking collection?

So glad to hear it made it to you. Can't wait to hear your feedback on these amazing blends!

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Awww, you are super sweet.

Thank you for all the love and appreciation. That is an awesome collection.

I advice if you haven't already to start a journal in the men section to share your smoking collection and experiences with us.

I am more curious about your experiences since you speak about charming the pants off those ladies.

Sure

One link below is to our intro section where most ppl start of by introducing themselves

https://discoverxs.com/forum/beginni...munity-members

Your Private area to keep a journal away from the prying eyes of non members and secured from search engines.

The second is the one to the men's journals

When you click on any category, you will see "NEW POST" at the top. It will then take you a page that says "Create Thread"

I attached a photo

Let me know if this assisted you
              Attached Files

Comment

• HeWhoCaresDaLeast
                Editing a comment
                KateD thank you much for your help - I found it!

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                My pleasure

• HeWhoCaresDaLeast
                Editing a comment
                Hey KateD. I recently posted something on my first experience with Desire Me (oil) in men's journal, however I can't see the post. I received some "views". How do I delete it. Thanks for your help..

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

Mine took 5 days to leave Bulgaria due to them filling the planes with vaccines and medicine before the post, so maybe it's the same with yours, otherwise i would of recieved mine earlier, normally 4-5 days max this time 11 days lol!
              The mail from USA has been unreliable since the pandemic started.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

The mail from USA has been unreliable since the pandemic started.
                Has yours arrived yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

Has yours arrived yet?
                  Yes, got a message today actually. Can't pick it up before Monday though.
                  Arsenal

Comment

okay NJoy when you get it, i'm loving mine!

Comment

We love you

Steve O
                      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

why do i always find gremlins in my posts

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X