yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Quick and smooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick and smooth

I received an xs shipment yesterday, very quick and smooth handling (although most of the products were custom made) and with all the samples I asked for. Thank you Bobbi for excellent service! I am so ready for the week to come
    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

That's one thing I have noticed - every single sample I have requested, I've gotten. And with my first order, before I even knew I could request samples, they sent me some great ones. Absolutely stellar customer service from the whole team!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. We strive to deliver happiness whenever possible.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Awwwww, totally appreciate you guys.

These type of threads certainly warm our hearts and let us know that you recognize and appreciate our hard work

Now that you have your goodies and samples. Please do share your experiences, take time to share all those juicy stories and adventures.

season 3 krabby land GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Comment

Well deserved Steve and Kate, well deserved! On a side note: the description of the items for the customs was quite creative and humorous: "Room deodorizer (may be used for religious rites)". Well, you have the "rite" to remain silent about the content of the parcel - and I guess I'm glad you did
          Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

@KateD: Sure, report coming up - will (w)rite my wrongs

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X