yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Great customer service!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great customer service!

I recently placed an order, which included a number of XSP and XSR products. The team got the order processed and ready for shipping much more quickly than I expected for so many custom products. One of the items is out of stock, so they refunded it and shipped the order without it. Having ordered from a few different companies, I have to say that PXS is one of the very best when it comes to speed, quality, and responsiveness. Special thanks to KateD for letting me know about XSR27... I do hope it comes back because I would love to try it!

we love you GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

Awww, thank you for this feedback. We try our best everyday to give awesome clients like yourself the best quality products and service.

We wouldn't be XS without you guys

Comment

I opened an online book store. With the opening, problems began a lot of orders and a lack of time for them. At the moment, I have downloaded a program that does almost all the work of organizing orders and distributing them, which greatly facilitates my work and helps me cope with demands. We don't currently have a wide range of books in the store, but I'm ready to expand the line, but now I'll download the program. Does anyone have an idea of books to expand the range? I currently need help with this problem. I will be very grateful for a bit of help.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X