yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromone XS is a great company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromone XS is a great company

Hello I wanted to make a quick post about my experience with this company!

I have a few products all of which I enjoy but my last experience was the best.

I ordered some Api and Connection.
    ​​​​​​ I also made a bold request for 3 specific samples and also a sample of sultan oad cover sent. Well to my surprise they gave me EXACTLY what I asked for!

My only disappoinment is that I didn't ask for more cover scent samples. I wasn't a big fan of sultans ode. It smells good but just not my style.

How can I get more samples of cover scent? I only have FXS in my celebrity and xist. Other than that I have no idea what ones I'm missing out on!!! Is it possible to get a shipment of only cover scent samples? Would it cross contaminate? I know the sultans sample smelled up the entire package lol.

Ok well that's my post. Pheromone XS seems to really care about their customers. I appreciate that and I think it's a great thing for all of us. Here is a list of my current products so far. All of which are great.

Ascen d Oil Api
    Xist
    Connections
    Cohesion
    Celebrity
    Bliss

Samples

​​​​​​Mascot (I really like this one)
    Ascend
    Vibe
    Barley legal
    Sob
    Temptress
    Cohesion
    Thinker Evolve

​​​​​​

Great company. Thanks again!

I've never asked for or received them but I have seen some references here that they indeed have scent samples with an order. They have them in these little vials. The juice inside is unlikely to cross contaminate inside the vials. The shipping package itself is another story. They can get quite volatile, especially in the summer

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth_mones View Post
      Hello I wanted to make a quick post about my experience with this company!

I have a few products all of which I enjoy but my last experience was the best.

I ordered some Api and Connection.
      ​​​​​​ I also made a bold request for 3 specific samples and also a sample of sultan oad cover sent. Well to my surprise they gave me EXACTLY what I asked for!

My only disappoinment is that I didn't ask for more cover scent samples. I wasn't a big fan of sultans ode. It smells good but just not my style.

How can I get more samples of cover scent? I only have FXS in my celebrity and xist. Other than that I have no idea what ones I'm missing out on!!! Is it possible to get a shipment of only cover scent samples? Would it cross contaminate? I know the sultans sample smelled up the entire package lol.

Ok well that's my post. Pheromone XS seems to really care about their customers. I appreciate that and I think it's a great thing for all of us. Here is a list of my current products so far. All of which are great.

Ascen d Oil Api
      Xist
      Connections
      Cohesion
      Celebrity
      Bliss

Samples

​​​​​​Mascot (I really like this one)
      Ascend
      Vibe
      Barley legal
      Sob
      Temptress
      Cohesion
      Thinker Evolve

​​​​​​

Great company. Thanks again!

Jack Nicholson Thank You GIF

Thank you for the feedback Stealth. We always try to fulfill the request samples of our clients. As for the cover scent samples. The cover scent samples is not something we just include but there is no harm in asking.

We usually include the cover scent separate for those who request it so they can decide if they like the cover scent enough to add it to their pheromones.

We only include samples when you make a purchase. So you can ask for more cover scent samples with your next purchase

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X