yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

From the bottom of my heart - thank you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the bottom of my heart - thank you!

There aren't even enough words to express my gratitude for my DXS family. I received a beautifully wrapped gift in the mail - I have seriously never seen a gift wrap so nicely like this!

SteveO, KateD, Silviq, Bobbi, Richard, and Hayley - thank you! I wish tons and tons of positivity over all of you this year and for the New Year! I wish nothing but great things for each of you. Thank you so much for the generous gift. They couldn't have come at a better time! Definitely going to use these at the gym since that's the only place I'm getting some social interaction these days, lol.

I love you guys!

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
    There aren't even enough words to express my gratitude for my DXS family. I received a beautifully wrapped gift in the mail - I have seriously never seen a gift wrap so nicely like this!

SteveO, KateD, Silviq, Bobbi, Richard, and Hayley - thank you! I wish tons and tons of positivity over all of you this year and for the New Year! I wish nothing but great things for each of you. Thank you so much for the generous gift. They couldn't have come at a better time! Definitely going to use these at the gym since that's the only place I'm getting some social interaction these days, lol.

I love you guys!

Soo glad to hear, what did you get?
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

Soo glad to hear, what did you get?
      xs206 - Endearing
      xs209 - Friendly
      xs211 - Game Show Host
      xs212 - Happy Advisor
      xs213 - Chill
      xs214 - Everybody Loves You
      xs215 - Alpha Sexy Leader (male blend)
      xs216 - Reminds me of D's Ammo (male blend)
      xs217 - She will steal your hoodie (male blend)
      xs218 - Hippy Chic
      xs219 - Sexy Oil

Comment

I was fortunate enough to have received a similar gift when I checked my mail this morning. Considering all the world events this year where a few folks I know had love ones succumb to complications of the virus, some self-reflection on my own life's journey on where I am (and where I'm not) had already soured my frame of mind. The topper was a close friend of mine unexpectedly passed due to myocardial infarction less than a week before Christmas. His death has hit me particularly hard, as I not only called him friend for multiple decades but had the opportunity to work beside him in the past. To say my own personal outlook on life had been tainted would be an understatement to say the least.

I almost panicked when I noted the address on the parcel this morning as I was hoping that my previous order wasn't somehow double-shipped (while PXS was speedy as aways it took nearly two weeks for USPS to finally get my priority package to me). When I opened the shipping envelope I was most pleasantly uplifted. The colorful wrapping alone put a smile on my face, let alone the wonderful contents awaiting inside.

The only difference I've noted from Cheerio's, unless there was an omission via a typo, I noted XS211 - Talk Show Host while Game Show Host was XS210.

While I always share with friends and others I try to get involved in 'mones about how wonderful PXS is with products and customer service this was an unexpected happy surprise to start off my 2021. I'm so grateful to SteveO and crew. Words alone cannot begin to verbalize my appreciation, especially in light of what I've endured during the last few weeks. There needs to be something added to our American lexicon as "thank you" just isn't big enough.
        My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Amazing to hear.
          Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Not sure how I missed this but this is so beautiful. I am glad that we can spread love and cheer as the gifts were intended.

Keep smiling. Keep your heads up. Remember the situation can change for the better as long as you have life. We are progressive thinkers and progressive people here at XS!

BE POSITIVE! BE SAFE!teddy bear animation GIF

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X