yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Good News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News!

Both Packages i ordered before Christmas are finally in my country in the Customs at the moment, i think one should be here hopefully by tommorow as it has left the customs and hopefully the other should be here sometime this week!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Happy Season 10 GIF by The Voice

Comment

My Care package arrived. I had a feeling the post office would have an internal set of deadlines and goals even though they lead us to believe limbo would be forever.

Comment

So cool.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Soo one package arrived today with some goodies in and also 94/95 Thankyou steveO, now waiting on the other package that i ordered with my oils in, hopefully should be here tommorow!
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Just got back to the second package of my orders, thankyou steveO and everyone at XS, just perfect as usual

Comment

My Storage box now is almost full, will need another one!

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                  My Storage box now is almost full, will need another one!
                  Bwahahaaaaaaa! *giggle snort* this happens to most of us addic - er - enthusiasts at some point
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I rearranged mine and had to pull out the colognes to fit the last two batches of pheromones. There will still be room in the second box if I make a third just for colognes. Then like a fish in an Aquarium they can continue to grow to fit available space. I'd like two more colognes before the end of winter, just two. I must find a more efficient storage for those little samples sprays and vials.

Comment

• Coconut
                      Coconut commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I got 6 small empty vials to play around with the new sprays that i got, i think i now have 11 new ones to try that i bought!

• Coconut
                      Coconut commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I found a small match stick box for trails, but i have no trials left lol!

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I used to use them a lot for to go sprays to adjust, but nowadays I have the doses pretty well down pat so they stay at home. I still love the 1/2 of a spray that they give.

sorry it's 13 new ones and not eleven lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                      Both Packages i ordered before Christmas are finally in my country in the Customs at the moment, i think one should be here hopefully by tommorow as it has left the customs and hopefully the other should be here sometime this week!

I think this year was so Jolly and there were so many more packages and gifts and holly out there that it totally caused the delay for USPS packages.

I was tracking them daily and was on the look out to make sure everyone got their packages.

The good news is that most people did eventually got their packages.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X