yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I came out of hiding for this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I came out of hiding for this

So I got a WONDERFUL gift from the XS Team for the holidays. It was packaged so nicely with a sweet letter from Steve and the XS Team. The gift was filled with so many goodies (pheromones) to try out along with some candy. On top of that, SteveO sent this through FedEx and I got the package in 2 days.

Gosh this was such a nice package to see after a long day from work. 2020 has been extremely rough, besides the current pandemic alone. And I know some businesses are taking a hit with this pandemic but the fact that XSteveO was so kind to send this to me really brought joy to my heart.

I had to come out of hermit mode just to give a big THANK YOU to SteveO and his team for the generosity. I can't wait to start playing these and best believe I will put some reports (just added 2 pages worth of updates on my journal).

Thanks again everyone and please have a VERY safe but fun holiday! I'm hoping 2021 will bring us all joy and prosperity!
    Mr Happy Holidays GIF

Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Thats good to hear.
    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Also I forgot to mention this but I ordered 2 blends on Thanksgiving evening (I loved Fantasy so much that I had to buy it) and a new bottle of Connections. I got my order that next Monday! Which means, maybe the XS team was working on Black Friday? Or maybe not? Who knows...but I got my order super fast with a sweet note from BobiiJo925

Such a wonderful company that works super hard to keep their customers satisfied. A small business I will continue to support and honestly, I would tell all my friends about XS...but that would involve telling them which pheromones I use on them hahaha (plus I only have 2 friends anyways).

Any who, thanks again!!!
      Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        Keeping secrets from your TWO friends, ahahahahh

Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

Such a wonderful company that works super hard to keep their customers satisfied. A small business I will continue to support and honestly, I would tell all my friends about XS...but that would involve telling them which pheromones I use on them hahaha (plus I only have 2 friends anyways).

Any who, thanks again!!!
        HAHA I got a good laugh out of this.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Also I forgot to mention this but I ordered 2 blends on Thanksgiving evening (I loved Fantasy so much that I had to buy it) and a new bottle of Connections. I got my order that next Monday! Which means, maybe the XS team was working on Black Friday? Or maybe not? Who knows...but I got my order super fast with a sweet note from BobiiJo925

Any who, thanks again!!!
          Thank you for this sweet review,It truly means a lot. You are amazing my dear. (I love Fantasy so much if I didn't mention that in my note.) We do work black Friday, we don't want you guys waiting, if the mail runs we work Monday-Friday​​​​​​​
          , Bobbi

Comment

So I got a WONDERFUL gift from the XS Team for the holidays. It was packaged so nicely with a sweet letter from Steve and the XS Team. The gift was filled with so many goodies (pheromones) to try out along with some candy. On top of that, SteveO sent this through FedEx and I got the package in 2 days.

Gosh this was such a nice package to see after a long day from work. 2020 has been extremely rough, besides the current pandemic alone. And I know some businesses are taking a hit with this pandemic but the fact that XSteveO was so kind to send this to me really brought joy to my heart.

I had to come out of hermit mode just to give a big THANK YOU to SteveO and his team for the generosity. I can't wait to start playing these and best believe I will put some reports (just added 2 pages worth of updates on my journal).

Thanks again everyone and please have a VERY safe but fun holiday! I'm hoping 2021 will bring us all joy and prosperity!
            Mr Happy Holidays GIF

Love You Hug GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

We love our clients because they love us.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X