yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Love it, or hate it - customer support still has your back ~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love it, or hate it - customer support still has your back ~

So here's some thing's about life that I've learned is that:

1. Unexpected Bill$ happens to everyone:
    This is the sucky part about being an adult, those pesky adult things that need tending to before other fun things can occur and be in alignment.

2. Pheromonexs customer support is lightning fast! I sent a customer support ticket in the wee early hours of the morning & Kate Made an adjustment to my order by the time I woke up! ?

Thank You KateD for your lightning speed customer support!

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
    So here's some thing's about life that I've learned is that:

1. Unexpected Bill$ happens to everyone:
    This is the sucky part about being an adult, those pesky adult things that need tending to before other fun things can occur and be in alignment.

2. Pheromonexs customer support is lightning fast! I sent a customer support ticket in the wee early hours of the morning & Kate Made an adjustment to my order by the time I woke up! ?

Thank You KateD for your lightning speed customer support!

My pleasure Vicki!

It was actually a team effort like all things are with us. Silvia, Steve and I took care of you

Just focus on the great stash you got coming your way soon and how you gonna make the most of them.

I wonder if women plan what outfits they gonna wear with what pheromones

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X