yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Has Pepper & Nutmeg changed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope it's stinks bad enough.Today was -2? during the day.I can literally piss my pants and "the scent" does not reach my own nose.
    The freezing air kills it before.

Comment

Hahaha, lets hope so.
      Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spring View Post
        Not sure about that, hopefully someone gets back to you. Side question: Do you usually cover pepper & nutmeg with some other scents or just on its own?
        I have never ever covered the products
        Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew 3:2 View Post
          Man pingu only from your post i could come to the conclusion this is the best PheromoneXS scent.Surely i will give it a try.
          Pepper & Nutmeg is the best scent because I love the smell

It doesn't smell like any other colognes I have come across before, either in a bottle on the shelves or on another guy

There's also the theory that the pepper&nutmeg scent opens up others nose, which makes them more susceptible to the mones
          Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
            Why not try others as well too, you might find several scents you like.
            I would love to see what the other scent smells like but I don't want people to notice that I am changing colognes back and forth all the time

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
              Also, cops stinks, so it might ve a very good idea to get DesireMe as a scented product, just my two cents
              I can vouch for this, cops do stink even when cover scented, Oil or Spray, it smells like pee

Comment

XSteveO Thanks for the sample Steve, I just got it in the mail today.

First thing I did was take strong wiffs of the Pepper&Nutmeg sample and compare it to a few other sprays that I have with the same scent, including the XiSt.

This is the second bottle of XiSt I have gotten, and even now it still stands out to me that there is less Pepper to the smell than I noticed before. It doesn't really smell that minty compared to the others, the others smell like medicine, the XiSt smells nutty and lifeless. However, I'm not complaining, I love PSX products and as long the mones work I really couldn't care less.

I really wish I could say more to make your time and money worth sending the sample to me but I don't know what else to say to help you , but let me know if there is something else I could help with. Again, thanks Steve, I will be ordering more XiSt in the future when my stock starts running low!

Comment

So the new sample is peppery compared to the XiSt you got?

Steve O
                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I have a feeling heads at the perfumery are going to roll

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post

I would love to see what the other scent smells like but I don't want people to notice that I am changing colognes back and forth all the time
                      Lol, i forgot to quote my reply as this was directed to Matthew 3:2, not you Pingu. But its all good haha. I am of the opinion you are already really intimate with the scents at XS as you can easily detect even a slight change in the scents, from the looks of it. Cool.

Comment

I can vouch for this, cops do stink even when cover scented, Oil or Spray, it smells like pee
                        Yeah Cops stinks, but i love it , its a love hate relationship lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          The only head to roll would be my own

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                            Haha, that is either going to be scary or exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                              So the new sample is peppery compared to the XiSt you got?
                              Yes, the Pepper & Nutmeg sample you sent me is definetely more minty/peppery than the XiSt covered with the same scent

The XiSt is also the most significantly different to every other products, as well as the previous XiSt I ordered a year ago

Comment

The only head to roll would be my own
                                I am starting to get worried that I am just being too sensitive to the changes in scent between the products. I can't wait to order another bottle of XiSt to see what happens. I hope that I haven't caused any headache, the new XiSt I have is still very useable

So with the sample Pepper & Nutmeg you have sent, should I start putting some drops into the other products to make it more smelly? I understand that it will cause some dilution with the mones but I really love the smell and wish that it could be a bit stronger, just a bit.

Comment

I am starting to get worried that I am just being too sensitive to the changes in scent between the products. I can't wait to order another bottle of XiSt to see what happens. I hope that I haven't caused any headache, the new XiSt I have is still very useable

So with the sample Pepper & Nutmeg you have sent, should I start putting some drops into the other products to make it more smelly? I understand that it will cause some dilution with the mones but I really love the smell and wish that it could be a bit stronger, just a bit.
                                  No headaches here Pingu. I depend on community feedback to grow as a person and company.

As to adding Pepper/Nutmeg, you can certainly do that and it's one of the reasons I sent it to you. Sure it will dilute it a bit, but not too much to cause a real issue.

I'm not sure what you mean about the XiSt.

Steve O

Comment

No headaches here Pingu. I depend on community feedback to grow as a person and company.

As to adding Pepper/Nutmeg, you can certainly do that and it's one of the reasons I sent it to you. Sure it will dilute it a bit, but not too much to cause a real issue.

I'm not sure what you mean about the XiSt.
                                    The weird XiSt I currently have isn't going to deter me from ordering more in the future, I love the product regardless of the smell

As for adding the Pepper/Nutmeg drops into the sprays or oils, is there a general guideline of how many drops I should add to make a difference and give a stronger scent?

Comment

The weird XiSt I currently have isn't going to deter me from ordering more in the future, I love the product regardless of the smell

As for adding the Pepper/Nutmeg drops into the sprays or oils, is there a general guideline of how many drops I should add to make a difference and give a stronger scent?
                                      While I have not done a drop comparison between the dropper of our pipettes and plastic dropper bottles we send fragrance concentrates in, we currently use .5ml (24 pipette drops) to fragrance a 10ml bottle or 1.5ml (72 pipette drops) for a 30ml bottle. Assuming the drops are relatively close, although the plastic bottle dropper is a visibly smaller orifice, I would still use the 24 drops as my starting point. You can always add, but never, subtract additional drops.

If concerned about dilution, totally valid, you could simply dilute the fragrance concentrate, as above, in alcohol (vodka works) and create an eau de toilette. When applying the "weird XiSt" or any other SDA-40B blend spray some of your new fragrance directly on top. Never spray any alcohol on oil-based blends as it changes the diffusion. You could also add additional concentrate to alcohol for a more robust cologne.

I would advise against using the Pepper/Nutmeg concentrate directly on your skin. As mentioned these are pure essential oils and not aldehydes and will most likely cause skin irritation.:bananaflambe:

Steve O

Comment

Seriously good info above. I had always wondered the exact amount to scent a 30ml bottle. And good info on the "no alchohol spray over oil drops" tips.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X