yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Three is a charm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three is a charm

Hey

Finally, after some good months they arrived to Norway safe and sound. I am looking forward to test all three and will be reading through what already have been said about the research molecules tonight, very curious about Sleaze in a sexual setting though. And best believe I have a guinea pig in sight I want to try it on. Quarantine Cock here I come!

Thank you to KateD XSteveO BobiiJo925 and rest of the crew.
    Attached Files
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

You're so welcome love I'm so excited to read your review!!!
    , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      Hey

Finally, after some good months they arrived to Norway safe and sound. I am looking forward to test all three and will be reading through what already have been said about the research molecules tonight, very curious about Sleaze in a sexual setting though. And best believe I have a guinea pig in sight I want to try it on. Quarantine Cock here I come!

Thank you to KateD XSteveO BobiiJo925 and rest of the crew.
      Did you say quarantine cock?

I'm watching you

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
        Thank you.

Originally posted by KateD View Post

I'm watching you

I did.

Good.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Are these new ones to try out?
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
            Are these new ones to try out?
            Yes.
            Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Thank you.

Originally posted by KateD View Post

I'm watching you

I did.

Good.

Thanks girls, you made my day!!!

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                Its what we live for ahhahah

Best of luck with these. I'll spend some time reading reports for which they are always valued!

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                Best of luck with these. I'll spend some time reading reports for which they are always valued!
                Thank you Steve.
                Arsenal

Comment

Would love to try out the new stuff!
                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                    Would love to try out the new stuff!
                    I'm pretty sure we sent you Sleaze with your latest order. I have to make some more 94/95 but I'm not in the right mental state to do it right now.

Steve O
                    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post

I'm pretty sure we sent you Sleaze with your latest order. I have to make some more 94/95 but I'm not in the right mental state to do it right now.
                      Cool thankyou soo much looking forward to it arriving and trying, will be updating when it gets here!

Comment

Thankyou to all the crew, just recieved Sleeze!
                        look forward to giving an update!

Comment

Thankyou Bobii for the sleeze, look forward to trying it!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X