yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thank you, SteveO! x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, SteveO! x

When I got my first package and started unwrapping it, my very first thought was: is it xmas or my birthday?

I loved everything about it. Thank you so much for the testers of the products you thought might work for me, lovely hand-written note and beautiful packaging. I appreciate the effort and care you put in it. :-)

Thank you, SteveO! x

to our community Yana.

Post like this are really enjoyable to read by all the XS staff
    Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback.

Enjoy the products and remember to have fun

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

• Yana
      Yana commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much for your warm welcome, Idle! :-)

I am glad to be part of this amazing community.

You are so very welcome and the pleasure was all mine. I love being able to connect with people and really enjoyed our conversation. I am excited because I know what you're about to do. He won't know what hit him.

Have fun and be sure to keep me posted.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Steve, you are such a guy :-)
      I am so impressed with your kindness to share your great knowledge, and generosity, and optimism.

I tried DM+ & FlirtXS combination only a couple of times at work, and so far I can tell that it puts me in a happy mood. I also feel more concentrated which is an unexpected bonus. I will definitely let you know how it works around people I like :-)

I am already looking forward to my second order - to get more great mones & molecules (I am thinking about DHEAS), and of course a lovely hand-written note

Comment

Welcome Yana. I am glad you and Steve O finally hooked up and like I told you, it was the best conversation of your life, am sure.

I am even happier you joined up and you are sharing your experiences with us. Right now am on code red and got my trusty bottle of Cohesion close by to keep me from storming the town and destroying buildings like Gozilla.

Comment

Kate, you're so funny. Cohesion goes on my list for the next order - I don't know how I overlooked it :-)

~~~

I had my mones for just over 2 months, so it's about time to post my thoughts on:
          Desire Me-XS+, Flirt-XS, Bliss-XS (sample), Fantasy-XS (sample); all alcohol-based.

1. Combination of DM+ with Flirt was suggested by SteveO, and it always works perfectly for me. I get the best results with 1 spray of each. I can go 2 sprays of each without OD, but it doesn't change much except for stronger self-effects.

2. I also really like Flirt-XS on its own as a pure social blend (2 sprays), so I'm almost out of it :-)

3. Bliss-XS makes me kind of dopey in any quantities on its own and also when combined with DM+. Too relaxing for me?

4. Fantasy-XS is great. I think it's the best hitter when combined with Flirt.

I'd say my #1 for hits is Flirt with Fantasy, and #1 social is Flirt on its own.

Now, I'll share a personal story. I changed teams at work around the same time as I got my mones. So I have two groups of people around me at work - who knew me before the mones and who met me after I started using them.
          The first group's attitude towards me didn't change significantly. People who liked me before maybe like me a bit more, but people who weren't interested are still not interested (sigh).
          The second group has got quite obvious crushes on me. My manger wouldn't go through one day without complimenting me and telling me that his respect grows with every conversation with me (thanks god he sits on a different floor), my team mates either go into long personal conversations during work hours or sometimes say that I am beautiful. On the downside, they took such a massive shine to my appearance that sometimes I think they are overlooking my intelligence. Shame I don't fancy any of them.

The moral of this story is that the mones are great for seducing new people in your life, while people who already know you are likely to act in the same way as before.
          Would be great to invent a mix which would hit harder the people who have already known you for a while / make them look at you in a new way... SteveO? :-)

Comment

I have been thinking about what you said about : pheromones not changing how ppl you knew before now see you. I hope am not mis interpreting what you are saying.

We all have different results with pheromones based on a # of factors. I just believe that sometimes the whole purpose of pheromones is growth for the better. So if I couldn't get a friend/hubby or family's perception about me to change for the better , I wouldn't use these products.

Comment

Originally posted by Yana View Post
              So I have two groups of people around me at work - who knew me before the mones and who met me after I started using them.
              The first group's attitude towards me didn't change significantly. People who liked me before maybe like me a bit more, but people who weren't interested are still not interested (sigh).
              The second group has got quite obvious crushes on me. My manger wouldn't go through one day without complimenting me and telling me that his respect grows with every conversation with me (thanks god he sits on a different floor), my team mates either go into long personal conversations during work hours or sometimes say that I am beautiful.
              I'm in almost the same boat as you.
              Every new co-worker I get at my work place, I could say almost falls under my spell. My older co-workers are still more or less the same. The ones I never really got too well along with, are alright now with me, but not too much change. A few of my older female co-workers though begun to love me soon after wearing pheros, alongside a personal change of attitude and personality I made. But yeah, newer co-workers, especially females, get the idea soon after they are exposed to my fallout-aimed mixes.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X