yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why do you guys keep on spoiling me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you guys keep on spoiling me?

First of all, I'm so appreciative of the fast shipping despite of the current pandemic!

I always look forward to the little handwritten notes on the packaging slip however this one was filled with such sweetness and love. I don't know your username Bobbi but thank you!!!

Not only did I get the two blends that I purchased (restocking on my faves) but I got a couple of new research molecules, which are full bottles! I'm super excited to try them out! I'll be back to report reviews on them soon.

You guys at the XS team are so wonderful! Thank you Bobbi, XSteveO and the rest of the team! I hope you all are staying healthy and safe!
    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Soo cool!
    Congratulations!
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

If you can't spoil your friends who can you spoil? BobiiJo925 is her name and she is awesome!

I'm excited to read your thoughts on these new molecules. I personally love them.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
        If you can't spoil your friends who can you spoil? BobiiJo925 is her name and she is awesome!

I'm excited to read your thoughts on these new molecules. I personally love them.
        You're the best Steve what are the new molecules all about??
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
          First of all, I'm so appreciative of the fast shipping despite of the current pandemic!

I always look forward to the little handwritten notes on the packaging slip however this one was filled with such sweetness and love. I don't know your username Bobbi but thank you!!!

Not only did I get the two blends that I purchased (restocking on my faves) but I got a couple of new research molecules, which are full bottles! I'm super excited to try them out! I'll be back to report reviews on them soon.

You guys at the XS team are so wonderful! Thank you Bobbi, XSteveO and the rest of the team! I hope you all are staying healthy and safe!

You call it spoiling. We call it loving our awesome clients the way they should be loved.

Yeah you will see the Bobster on our forum. She and her notes ROCK!

Comment

• ero2772
            ero2772 commented
            Editing a comment
            A VERY FAST Shipping was given to my order!
            Kate D, your assistance/customer support is Awesome and Outstanding!
            You helped me so much during the ordering process!
            Thank you!

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            Awww, my pleasure darling. Of course your user name is different so I don't remember but am glad I was able to help xoxo

Originally posted by Primross View Post

You're the best Steve what are the new molecules all about??
          I'm pretty sure we sent you some

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post

I'm pretty sure we sent you some
            You did I was wondering what magic to expect from them
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              I started a thread for one of them in the research section

Originally posted by Primross View Post

You did I was wondering what magic to expect from them
            I don't want to spoil the research. I personally really like them though.

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

You are so very welcome. You guys mean the world to me truly, to all of us. I have said it before but if it weren't for you all we wouldn't be here. You guys are so important and seriously deserve to be spoiled. Thank you love for your kind words, reading this made my day.....
              , Bobbi

Comment

Even though I read it super late..... I am going to be more active on here I promise!
                , Bobbi

Comment

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There she is

Muestereate Yes, here I am hello my dear
                , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...