yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

For any doubters, Pheromones do work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For any doubters, Pheromones do work.

Most Pheromones you can buy on the internet are mostly crap. Atleast for me. Except for the ones here. After trying out different ones for a while, I'm 100 % sure they have effect. Even if subtle. In fact they can be very subtle or sometimes very strong. Also they tend to have a effect on yourself as well.

The product that I value the most right now is undoubtfully Crush. It works is magic every time. I'm the kind of guy If I go on a tinder date or such, even without pheromones, I get laid every time (if that is what i want). I'm not shy, can be funny etc. But everytime I wear Crush it creates magic. And they always fall in love with me. Honestly I think I catch more feelings for them too. It's one hell of a rollercoaster but I'm enjoying it, every moment.

Also a shoutout to Taboo. Not necessarily that I get so much hits from it. But it makes ME very flirty and witty. If I wear it, I can find myself flirting and chatting with the cashier etc.

I'm waiting for my next order I've placed so I can try new stuff and have fun with the ones I like. This is so much fun!

Originally posted by tinderdreamboy View Post
    Most Pheromones you can buy on the internet are mostly crap. Atleast for me. Except for the ones here. After trying out different ones for a while, I'm 100 % sure they have effect. Even if subtle. In fact they can be very subtle or sometimes very strong. Also they tend to have a effect on yourself as well.

The product that I value the most right now is undoubtfully Crush. It works is magic every time. I'm the kind of guy If I go on a tinder date or such, even without pheromones, I get laid every time (if that is what i want). I'm not shy, can be funny etc. But everytime I wear Crush it creates magic. And they always fall in love with me. Honestly I think I catch more feelings for them too. It's one hell of a rollercoaster but I'm enjoying it, every moment.

Also a shoutout to Taboo. Not necessarily that I get so much hits from it. But it makes ME very flirty and witty. If I wear it, I can find myself flirting and chatting with the cashier etc.

I'm waiting for my next order I've placed so I can try new stuff and have fun with the ones I like. This is so much fun!

My first belly laugh for the week. Don't tell Steve O I said this. He thinks he so funny ahahahahahah

I loved it when you said "shout out to Taboo" ahaahha Well, we will make an effort to holla at Taboo for you

This testimonial is AWESOME! I love the feedback, Love that you are having so much fun with your mones

Thank you for taking the time out to let us know how our stuff works for you and for all the shout outs ahahhahahahh

I am sure Taboo is tickled pink that you made a special effort to mention him and give him a shout out ahhaah

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

My first belly laugh for the week. Don't tell Steve O I said this. He thinks he so funny ahahahahahah

I loved it when you said "shout out to Taboo" ahaahha Well, we will make an effort to holla at Taboo for you

This testimonial is AWESOME! I love the feedback, Love that you are having so much fun with your mones

Thank you for taking the time out to let us know how our stuff works for you and for all the shout outs ahahhahahahh

I am sure Taboo is tickled pink that you made a special effort to mention him and give him a shout out ahhaah

Haha It sounded a lot better in my head when I wrote it. But yeah, the pheromones here are great. And I'm looking forward to my new ones

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        just teasing, don't mind me.

Thanks for the testament of how good XS is working for you. Taboo sounds like it's working exactly as it should. Flirty and witty and I bet the girls love it when you are. You should start a journal and keep us filled in on your adventures.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
        Thanks for the testament of how good XS is working for you. Taboo sounds like it's working exactly as it should. Flirty and witty and I bet the girls love it when you are. You should start a journal and keep us filled in on your adventures.
        Finally recieved my package today. Man I love you guys, lol. So nice package, and smells sooo good. And the cute note from Bobbi.
        New cool looking labels aswell I see.

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          Awwwwww! Yup all good stuff for you. Enjoy and keep us updated

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X