yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

PheromoneXS recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PheromoneXS recommendation

Hello,
    i just wanted to encourage everyone interested in exploring the world of pheromones to give XS a try. The mixes offered are sophisticated with unfavorable effects tempered by incorporating appropriate molecules without negating the positive effects. The level of customer service Steve O offers has been unrivaled in my experience with this industry. An excellent vendor and one I highly recommend for those seeking introduction to the world of pheromones. Thanks to the entire crew at PXS.

Libertine Welcome!
    Thank you for the great words!
    We are do happy to have a new member in our lovely community!
    Can't wait to hear about your adventures
    ???????

Comment

no doubt yes GIF by Vida

Comment

Originally posted by Libertine View Post
        Hello,
        i just wanted to encourage everyone interested in exploring the world of pheromones to give XS a try. The mixes offered are sophisticated with unfavorable effects tempered by incorporating appropriate molecules without negating the positive effects. The level of customer service Steve O offers has been unrivaled in my experience with this industry. An excellent vendor and one I highly recommend for those seeking introduction to the world of pheromones. Thanks to the entire crew at PXS.

How super sweet of you for noticing and for taking the time to give us this awesome feedback.

Right back at ya. We are amazing because we have amazing clients like yourself.

As Silivie poo said , we would love to read about your experiences and guess what, We reward our clients greatly for just sharing their feedback and experiences on our forum

STAY AWESOME!

Comment

Thank you

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X