yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Gettin My Freak On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gettin My Freak On

As usual Steve found yet another way to exceed any expectations despite myself already having expectations of excellent order fulfillment.

I'd been hesitant to order since Steve had been sick. With Corona I expected delays too and with custom orders I am told to further expect delays. Steve managed to somehow bypass all these limitations. I made a custom order on Monday afternoon and had Pheromones in hand by Saturday. I had told him not to hurry, and he upgraded me to priority mail anyhow. I got to have a live phone conversation with the man himself about what I was trying to do with pheromones in a time like this and what I had been doing. A normal vendor woud have been trying to upsell me but just the opposite, He sent me two extra molecues for research that I'm gueesing will go in a direction I am trying to head!. We'll see. Nice strength too 25mcg!!! He also pointed me to another molecule that I had completley overlooked and tossed it in for free too xsp 107.

My original order was for some more Thinker. I have comboed it several times with comply and it has been good to help me wrap my head around what is going on right now and sort the truth from the BS. Scare me with the truth ok, I'll accept and comply. Scare me with lies and I'll kick and scream. Thinker/Comply 2/1 has helped with that part.

Well I tell Steve how much thinker is helping right now and we agree its kinda fun and I go for the big 30. When I get my order, He has thrown in a WHOLE extra 30 ml bottle of Thinker!!

But thats not all, I gobble the poprocks, admire my priority mail box and out falls my Postcard. It's of Steve, nude except for a little life preserver around his waist ready for the beach. I roll in laughter for several minutes amdist the apocalypse.

And THAT is how Steve managed to exceed all expectations AGAIN.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    As usual Steve found yet another way to exceed any expectations despite myself already having expectations of excellent order fulfillment.

I'd been hesitant to order since Steve had been sick. With Corona I expected delays too and with custom orders I am told to further expect delays. Steve managed to somehow bypass all these limitations. I made a custom order on Monday afternoon and had Pheromones in hand by Saturday. I had told him not to hurry, and he upgraded me to priority mail anyhow. I got to have a live phone conversation with the man himself about what I was trying to do with pheromones in a time like this and what I had been doing. A normal vendor woud have been trying to upsell me but just the opposite, He sent me two extra molecues for research that I'm gueesing will go in a direction I am trying to head!. We'll see. Nice strength too 25mcg!!! He also pointed me to another molecule that I had completley overlooked and tossed it in for free too xsp 107.

My original order was for some more Thinker. I have comboed it several times with comply and it has been good to help me wrap my head around what is going on right now and sort the truth from the BS. Scare me with the truth ok, I'll accept and comply. Scare me with lies and I'll kick and scream. Thinker/Comply 2/1 has helped with that part.

Well I tell Steve how much thinker is helping right now and we agree its kinda fun and I go for the big 30. When I get my order, He has thrown in a WHOLE extra 30 ml bottle of Thinker!!

But thats not all, I gobble the poprocks, admire my priority mail box and out falls my Postcard. It's of Steve, nude except for a little life preserver around his waist ready for the beach. I roll in laughter for several minutes amdist the apocalypse.

And THAT is how Steve managed to exceed all expectations AGAIN.
    sounds good, wish i got a postcard too!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Be careful what you wish for.

Comment

well i have always wished to be rich and famous which has never happened lol,so it shouldn't be a problem
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Get Ur Freak On GIF by Missy Elliott

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            hahahaahaha

OK! You totally got me with the heading.

I was like didn't this dude hear about social distancing...REALLLLLLLY

Wow, you certainly hit the Steve O jackpot and pot of gold there fella

Enjoy, you totally deserve it and we all look forward to the reports

Comment

Congratulations and I hope you are happy with your card.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

HAHA. That postcard is hysterical! I really want to meet that guy. I bet he would be a hoot to hang with.

Sorry I didn't have the one we spoke of but 91 is a fave of mine.

I figure its always better to under promise and over deliver. It is only me right now and between making hand sanitizer for our local first responders and getting the daily's out things might get backed up. I've absolutely decided I'm only going to post office once (or twice when absolutely needed) a week. I feel great and I'm 100% positive I already had corona so I technically should be immune. I am not taking any chances though. All orders are prepared in a room that has been sterilized top to bottom. The only one that goes in there is me. I take special precautions to make sure I am free of contaminants too. Its a lot of work which is why orders will be delayed. The lab has always been that way anyway and is certified GMP.

Whether a hoax or not its best to take it seriously and protect everyone the best way possible.

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                HAHA. That postcard is hysterical! I really want to meet that guy. I bet he would be a hoot to hang with.

Sorry I didn't have the one we spoke of but 91 is a fave of mine.

I figure its always better to under promise and over deliver. It is only me right now and between making hand sanitizer for our local first responders and getting the daily's out things might get backed up. I've absolutely decided I'm only going to post office once (or twice when absolutely needed) a week. I feel great and I'm 100% positive I already had corona so I technically should be immune. I am not taking any chances though. All orders are prepared in a room that has been sterilized top to bottom. The only one that goes in there is me. I take special precautions to make sure I am free of contaminants too. Its a lot of work which is why orders will be delayed. The lab has always been that way anyway and is certified GMP.

Whether a hoax or not its best to take it seriously and protect everyone the best way possible.
                when all this blows over, can you make me a Celebrity hand sanitzer, so i can wear it out everyday?, so people don't have to touch their face only smell my hands of celebrity
                maybe make all the pheros in hand santizer format as well, would be cool, to wear not on just body but hands too, something to think about, as hand sanitzer is alcohol and glycerine i'm sure it could be done, cause after this virus, i'm stocking on sanitzer for the next pandemic, and won't be caught this time out hopefully!
                me too i had pneumonia last year so hopefully should be ok!

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

when all this blows over, can you make me a Celebrity hand sanitzer, so i can wear it out everyday?, so people don't have to touch their face only smell my hands of celebrity
                  maybe make all the pheros in hand santizer format as well, would be cool, to wear not on just body but hands too, something to think about, as hand sanitzer is alcohol and glycerine i'm sure it could be done, cause after this virus, i'm stocking on sanitzer for the next pandemic, and won't be caught this time out hopefully!
                  me too i had pneumonia last year so hopefully should be ok!
                  Can't be done. The whole purpose of sanitizer is to eliminate the bacteria found on skin such as those needed for pheromones to work.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Pity maybe do me a hair gel in celebrity then lol

Comment

Speaking of postcards I've been compiling a bunch of new ones that are just about ready to go to the printer.

Steve O

Comment

OOh No scared spongebob GIF

Comment

your silly. I saw that you called but I was on another call

Steve O

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X