yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Big thanks to Steve, KateD, and everyone else at PXS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big thanks to Steve, KateD, and everyone else at PXS!

I am a current college student living in student housing. As you all know, C0VID 19 has caused most students to scramble. I had placed an order, but was going to cancel it due to not having a permanent location yet. Steve and team made sure I got my order regardless and I am very appreciative!
    God Bless you
    Last edited by LegendaryCharisma; 03-21-2020, 11:04 AM.

Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
    I am a current college student living in student housing. As you all know, C0VID 19 has caused most students to scramble. I had placed an order, but was going to cancel it due to not having a permanent location yet. Steve and team made sure I got my order regardless and I am very appreciative!
    God Bless you

The jig is UP! Totally didn't know that was you on the forum

We appreciate you more and like I said, whenever we see an opportunity to help. Your friendly neighborhood XS team is there.

I think Steve needs to start thinking of putting our logo in the sky at night

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

The jig is UP! Totally didn't know that was you on the forum

We appreciate you more and like I said, whenever we see an opportunity to help. Your friendly neighborhood XS team is there.

I think Steve needs to start thinking of putting our logo in the sky at night
      ????
      lol he just might have to!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X