yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thank you SteveO and Everyone at XS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you SteveO and Everyone at XS!

Along with my order I was given yummy treats (that lil Nu has now come to feel entitled to ) and a special surprise. And not just that, but also in the fragrance I order most AND, as always, an awesome handwritten note, this time signed from Steve

You are so kind and generous. I hope that your business prospers greatly and that you are in business for as long as you keep loving what you do

Thank you all, for being the great team that your are, for all the personal touches (that are greatly appreciated) and all the warmth, joy (and sexy goodies, lol) you ship out for delivery everyday!
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Steve and the rest is wonderful people!
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      Steve and the rest is wonderful people!
      Especially me

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment

Originally posted by Silvia View Post

Especially me
      yeah, you are.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X