yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Wow, huge thanks to Hayley, Steve and the rest of the crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, huge thanks to Hayley, Steve and the rest of the crew

A huge surprise came in the mail late afternoon yesterday. It was the room deodorizer XS206. Now, this testing is going to be fun.

Thanks again to XSteveO and the rest of the crew.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Valentines Day Love GIF by Chibird

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      such a cute post, Silvia!

• XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      Silvia wins the Internet today

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      XSteveO she truly does.

To me it's the whole team, never had fab products, in great packaging, quick shipping, great feed back and replys to problems!
    the whole team rocks for me!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Boom there it is

I'm new to PSX and pleasantly surprised with the personal attention to my recent purchases.

The blends, scents and customs are awesome!

So wonderful to say "Wow" at the extras when I opened my PSX deliveries.

Thank you! Hayley and Steve O

Comment

IamBecauseIam WElcome
      p.s i really like your nickname

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
        To me it's the whole team, never had fab products, in great packaging, quick shipping, great feed back and replys to problems!
        the whole team rocks for me!
        Its absolutely a team effort. Everything we do

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          And I love you all for it.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        It was the room deodorizer XS206.
        Would this be something like a aerosol spray can? Im genuinely intrigued

Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post

Would this be something like a aerosol spray can? Im genuinely intrigued
          There is a thread about it here, check it out.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

running away champions league GIF by UEFA

Team effort but this is Kate running away trying to take all the glory

Just kidding!!

It definitely is a team effort and we work hard to give you that XS experience. The X perience....

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
              running away champions league GIF by UEFA

Team effort but this is Kate running away trying to take all the glory

Just kidding!!

It definitely is a team effort and we work hard to give you that XS experience. The X perience....
              Another rugby lover?
              Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X