yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

PXS Still Killing The Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PXS Still Killing The Game!

I seriously doubt you are able to get pheromones in this day and age this quick without spending an arm and leg on shipping anywhere else but here.

Ordered a putative... next day it already shipped... 2 days later it's already here.

This is all when I paid... ZERO dollars for shipping.

After going more or less mainstream and they still send out personal notes? And candies? And honored my sample choices?

If I own any kind of business one day I strive to be like these people

God bless.

kitty lo you are awesome GIF

Comment

It's like they have AMazon Drones.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

It's like they have AMazon Drones.
        won't a drone in my garden!
        with a huge box of goodies, and steveO in the box lol!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

You looking forward to the wizard of love dropping by, Why Steve, your pheros are working thousands of miles away.

Comment

Their shipping speeds make me question why other companies can't get to their level

Comment

As an international customer, I have to say this is one of the biggest reasons I love Psx. Shipping to japan is so expensive anywhere else. And the packaging and presentation are awesome for sure.

XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

Originally posted by Spring View Post
                Their shipping speeds make me question why other companies can't get to their level
                As an international customer I can tell you there are some other Phero companies that ship lightning fast as well.
                But this is for international shipping only and of course with international shipping there are some other things that come into play as well.

Comment

You can't F with Steveo and the XS team when it comes to shipping and customer service. A lot of other phero companies need to take note.

Comment

Thank you everybody. We will continue to do our best and improve whenever possible.

Steve O
                    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hope your health is continuing to improve also. My mom just had flu turn into pneumonia. out of hospital but into rehab last night. Shit can be wicked.

• PheroJack
                      PheroJack commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Glad you sounding like you are in better health!
                      People need to stop worrying about Corona and look at the statistics. The common flu is way deadlier. Don't forget your flu shot everyone, seriously!

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X