yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Evolve caps cracked??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolve caps cracked??

Okay i don't know if this is the right place to post this, but i got 2 evolve oils a while back. I have been using pheromones for over 4 years and i got to say this is the best stand alone sexual i have ever used period. Chris really got this one on point. But the only problem was that the white plastic cap on the oil cracked and then when i started using the second oil.. that cap cracked too!! Now im pretty sure they have both been exposed to air for a while now so idk if the product is ruined im just sad i spent this much money and that both of the caps cracked and i didn't get to use the whole product i paid for :(

Chris? You sure you got the right company?

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, slip of the hands while the brain was thinking it am sure.

Well Evolve is XS, but definitely no chris here? I'm Steve O and I used to use the little 3 ml bottles a while back. The air exposure shouldn't do anything to the product though. Even with perfect caps the oil will still be exposed to air, so you're okay. So you're in luck and you should be happy

If you'd like you can always drop us a line on our support suite by using the contact us button in the store. We also have plenty of bottles and other options. I'd be happy to toss in a new dropper bottle with your next order too. Just leave me an order comment.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Damn thats embarrassing hahaha. But I was about to make a big order anywaysss so I'll just leave you a order comment thanks STEVE O lol. yeah its the older evolve 3ml bottle but I appreciate the awesome coustmer service thanks dude

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X