yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

1st Order Arrived, Thanks for all XS Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Order Arrived, Thanks for all XS Team

Finally after waiting on 34 days I received my 1st order from PheromoneXS, The Package shipping very good thanks XS Team for very nice hand to keep it save untill it arrived on customer hands at Indonesia, the package arrived in perfect conditions, no leakage at all, u have a really great standard for delivery the lock bag it's pretty i really like what u did here...

My First Order: Evolve Oil, Bliss XS, Xist
    SteveO has also sent to me 3 samples (Cohesion, Ascend, Flirt), and a candy !!!

I really appreciated that & I'll be happy to order from PheromoneXS again and again!!

I'll be happy to report back to you about my experiences as soon I test them.

Take care & once again THANKS XS Team

Noob Hunting on Something

Since arrive I still not try yet, what should I try first to get a pure social effect...

Comment

WOW, that's a long time. I guess you selected USPS then? Its affordable to a certain degree, but getting it overseas can really slow it down. Then there's customs. I have an express package from the UK I've been waiting on to clear customs in the US for two weeks. It finally did like 5 days ago and its still not here. I'm happy to read your package did arrive though finally.

As for what to wear you'd be better replied if you posted in the mens category. Deepending on where you are going you can wear all three of those together. XiSt you can get away with three sprays, Bliss 2 and Evolve is a 1 spray deal. You'll get a highly confident male who is okay with his sexuality and most likely boyfriend material. A great combo for sure

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Yups that using usps, i already use usps many times and this the slowest one, plan to used fedex more fast than usps but u need to pay an extra 5-15$ sometimes more to them for keeping the stuff on indonesia fed ex warehouse before it arrived at u house, using post is more slow because indonesian postman work very slow too but using them i only get charge 1/4 of a dollar for repackage when it arrived, so what should i do is patience because until now the package always arrived.

Thanks Steve for the advise...

Comment

Hey NattyDread,
          thank you so much for the nice words.
          Really happy to see another satisfied customer / friend of XS

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
          idle @ socials

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...