yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

i Just wanted to say a huge thank you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i Just wanted to say a huge thank you!

my orders are sometimes complicated, it's me that's gets things wrong, huge order, wrong phero, wrong scent etc!

i just want to say i love XS they sort things out, quick acting, and take everything into condsideration
    i love you guys
    thanks for helping, being there
    100 percent what more can i say, im' looking but can't add anything!
    you guys rock
    love all
    thankyou for sorting out my crap orders!
    love you all
    you guys rock!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Awe we missed this because I just found it down in off topic. We think you rock too which might explain the pop rocks...

I moved this up to Testimonial because that's where it belongs.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
      Awe we missed this because I just found it down in off topic. We think you rock too which might explain the pop rocks...

I moved this up to Testimonial because that's where it belongs.
      ok, check your PM
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
        my orders are sometimes complicated, it's me that's gets things wrong, huge order, wrong phero, wrong scent etc!

i just want to say i love XS they sort things out, quick acting, and take everything into condsideration
        i love you guys
        thanks for helping, being there
        100 percent what more can i say, im' looking but can't add anything!
        you guys rock
        love all
        thankyou for sorting out my crap orders!
        love you all
        you guys rock!

I can only imagine you being so excited while placing an order. Thinking of what goodies to get , all the choices etc that you might get one or two things mixed up.

We totally get that.

You are awesome sauce and We appreciate and love you too Coconut.

I love coconuts and coconut water and everything made from coconut

Comment

Thankyou once again to all the crew, everything arrived ok!
          thankyou to Bobby for letting me try Sleeze!

Comment

You are very welcome. I hope we had some XSR94/XSR95 in there for you too. I know we ran out and I have to make a new batch so if not this time we will get it to you next time

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
              You are very welcome. I hope we had some XSR94/XSR95 in there for you too. I know we ran out and I have to make a new batch so if not this time we will get it to you next time
              I got the Sleeze ok, but there was no XSR94/XSR95 in there to try, hopefully i can try them both one day!
              wondering now what i need to pack in bags when i leave, sleeze will def be leaving with me to help out in the uk with my parents!

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

I got the Sleeze ok, but there was no XSR94/XSR95 in there to try, hopefully i can try them both one day!
                wondering now what i need to pack in bags when i leave, sleeze will def be leaving with me to help out in the uk with my parents!
                I need to make more

Steve O

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X