yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do We Need More Testimonials? Yes, We Do!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do We Need More Testimonials? Yes, We Do!!!

When I ordered my first pheromones some time ago (SOB), I ordered it with the Nobility scent.

When my package arrived, I saw that there wasn't any fragrance. Everyone makes mistakes, I understand, no big deal .

I wrote to Silvia, to say that there is no fragrance in the package.

What happened?

She sent the package with my fragrance right away!

It has arrived today, and I really like the smell.

Thank you once more!

That's awesome! I'm glad you got it taken care of. PXS IS GREAT!

Comment

That's awesome
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

My testimonial would be great forum, everyone is friendly and accepts people who are X,Y, or Z, which is great, people give their help and advice but no judging which is cool, soo different from out of the forum every day life, where you get judged by the way you look etc etc!
        for me product wise i have never ever had a problem, products are top and shipping is fast, never any leakages etc!
        to me i consider this my family forum, something very close to me, i have met soo many nice and friendly people, and also very genuine, i think when you have such high standards in products and shipping, you can only expect the people on the forum are also like that which is soo very true!
        I love the people on this forum, soo many laughs etc, and also the products!
        If you have high standards in products and shipping, the people on the forum also go with it, the best are only drawn to the best!

XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
          the best are only drawn to the best
          What a wise words, LOL!

Comment

Awe you guys are all great.

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by Starlust View Post

What a wise words, LOL!
              I second this!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X