yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS Shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS Shipping

While it used to be Androtics and their next day delivery, I think PheromonesXS currently has the most reliable, and quickest shipping of all pheromone companies. Am I right?

Discoverxs is right up with the leaders of industry with Amazon. Amazingly fast out the door and I have to say USPS in the states is excellent even with standard delivery. Priority mail seems to treat the package kinder but in my case it is no faster. XS has always bumped it up to priority if they couldn't get it out the door same day. Love the boxxed priority mail shipments and the intent to make it right no matter what. Amazon Prime doesn't do that. In fact I think I'd say XS is BETTER than Amazon overall.

Comment

Getting an order out fast is the way it should always be, but keep in mind Amazon ships a heck of a lot more than we do...LOL. I would love to see comparisons if we ever got that big.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by BlahMind View Post
        While it used to be Androtics and their next day delivery, I think PheromonesXS currently has the most reliable, and quickest shipping of all pheromone companies. Am I right?

Well we are relying on your reviews so you tell us, ahahahahah.

We have been getting more and more reviews about the shipping lately so you may be right. However, we ship to customers right here in the US and internationally to many different countries. The more feedback about shipping especially from our international clients, the better.

I always get asked this question from international clients in regards to shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          Discoverxs is right up with the leaders of industry with Amazon. Amazingly fast out the door and I have to say USPS in the states is excellent even with standard delivery. Priority mail seems to treat the package kinder but in my case it is no faster. XS has always bumped it up to priority if they couldn't get it out the door same day. Love the boxxed priority mail shipments and the intent to make it right no matter what. Amazon Prime doesn't do that. In fact I think I'd say XS is BETTER than Amazon overall.
          sorry to quote but amazon prime ships very quick, 2 days for me
          XS ships very quick and i have never had a problem or leak
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X