yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Parcel arrived today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parcel arrived today

My parcel arrived today: Thinker, Limitless, Boyfriend, Odyssey, a free bottle of Inbetween and two samples. Very generous, looking forward to the testing (which started right away). Thank you Hayley and PXS, I will get back with reports soon!
    Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 09-24-2019, 03:40 PM.
    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
    My parcel arrived today: Thinker, Limitless, Boyfriend, Odyssey, a free bottle of Inbetween and two samples. Very generous, looking forward to the testing (which started right away). Thank you, I will get back with reports soon!
    how long did it take?, was it from EU?
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Yes it was from the EU Hub; the parcel was sent on the Ninth of September so two weeks.
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Yes it was from the EU Hub; the parcel was sent on the Ninth of September so two weeks.
        look forward to reading your reports
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Thank you, likewise!

Comment

Two weeks is pretty good considering the customs and all involved.

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Yes it is much faster than usual for abroad shipments so I'm quite pleased with the time of delivery too! Customs took about a week. Really generous of you to send a full bottle of Inbetween to all participants! Forgot to apply it today so I'm starting tomorrow, seems really good for my work place situation, right beside the boss

Comment

I received my 2nd shipment today from EU-hub, this time it took 9 days to Germany. The first shipment took 8 days, received it end of last week.

Is Bulgarian customs involved when you ship within EU?

Comment

Not that I know of, is that common? I got the impression that the products were shipped from the U.S. and then delivered to Europe through the hub, I saw nothing about any stock keeping/transit in Bulgaria. Well two weeks is quite quick in my book so I'm happy with the speed of the shipment As with the products, I have started testing xs194 and xs193, with interesting results

Comment

Not that I know of, is that common?
                    No, not at all.

Why I'm asking is the fact that the first shipment took 4 days to arrive after it has been sent abroad.
                    Original message from tracking system: 2019-09-16 00:51 BULGARIA, SOFIA LC/AO, Insert item into bag (Otb) and Send item abroad
                    No further tracking was available and it arrived September 20th.

The second shipment took 7 days to arrive after it has been sent abroad.
                    Original message from tracking system: 019-09-19 03:59 BULGARIA, SOFIA LC/AO, Insert item into bag (Otb) and Send item abroad
                    No further tracking was available and it arrived today, September 26th.

The odd thing is the fact that it takes the same time for orders to arrive from USA.

I don't mind if it takes about 9 days to arrive once I know this but what made me thinking of this was a Bulgarian Tax stamp and an Prioritaire stamp on the envelope

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
                      I received my 2nd shipment today from EU-hub, this time it took 9 days to Germany. The first shipment took 8 days, received it end of last week.

Is Bulgarian customs involved when you ship within EU?
                      Well,the answer is no .I think 8-9 days is a pretty good time to receive the package according to the postal services around Europe

Comment

• Silvia
                        Silvia commented
                        Editing a comment
                        And Bulgaria is part of European Union aswell

Free bottle of InBetween??
                      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                      APEX: Manimal 2
                      * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
                        And Bulgaria is part of European Union aswell
                        Yes I know but what made me wonder were the 'Bulgarian Tax Stamps' on the envelopes. I didn't have them on my envelope when I ordered last year and last year the average shipping time was 5 days.

Well I guess there were just a couple of things that came together.
                        Anyway, as I already mentioned I don't mind to wait since Silvia's handwritten cards with the stickers on and the gifts are worth every waiting time

Comment

Yes zeratul for those who participated in the label contest for Inbetween/xs194.
                          It seems we all enjoyed nice cards and gifts along with reasonable or even short shipment time, thank you Hayley and Silvia, keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

No, not at all.

Why I'm asking is the fact that the first shipment took 4 days to arrive after it has been sent abroad.
                            Original message from tracking system: 2019-09-16 00:51 BULGARIA, SOFIA LC/AO, Insert item into bag (Otb) and Send item abroad
                            No further tracking was available and it arrived September 20th.

The second shipment took 7 days to arrive after it has been sent abroad.
                            Original message from tracking system: 019-09-19 03:59 BULGARIA, SOFIA LC/AO, Insert item into bag (Otb) and Send item abroad
                            No further tracking was available and it arrived today, September 26th.

The odd thing is the fact that it takes the same time for orders to arrive from USA.

I don't mind if it takes about 9 days to arrive once I know this but what made me thinking of this was a Bulgarian Tax stamp and an Prioritaire stamp on the envelope
                            once the tracking becomes unavailable it means it has left bulgaria, so then you should be able to track on your postal service system in your country, which is what i do!

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

once the tracking becomes unavailable it means it has left bulgaria, so then you should be able to track on your postal service system in your country, which is what i do!
                              Usually you can but both shipments where not trackable. I always got the message "your shipment does not include tracking option"

Comment

Oh right strange
                                i have never had that problem
                                im sure it can be worrying when it says not showing

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                                  im sure it can be worrying when it says not showing
                                  It is indeed worrying. You're hoping all the time it won't get lost.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X