yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Heart melts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heart melts...

I didn't know where else to put this, but it seems that it's appropriate here

A HUGE thank you for the amazing gift of Goddess!

If it doesn't sound ungrateful, because I am completely grateful for the awesomeness of Goddess and the amazing contest, I am even more so grateful for what was sent with the package. So, gratitude compounded and stacked up to a tall tower of, "You guys are awesomeness!"

All of you who have been here for any length of time know that the XS crew and creator participate in the forum regularly. We often treat one another more like close friends or family than we do client/vendor. To speak to that, I want to send an extra heart felt thank you.

When I received my prize today, included were lots of goodies and treats. There are usually some candies that come along with our orders that I've become accustomed to doling out to my lil Nu, who has come to anticipate them now, as she knows the "perfume" is not for her, lol.
    Well, not only were there extra treats, but also a hand written note that included lil Nu, which I shared with her as she smiled ear to ear over "her" amazing windfall of goodies!
    Btw, she says Thank You!

Also included, a favorite XS fragrance to add. Any opportunities to feel like a mad scientist mixer is fun. This was extea thoughtful and completely unexpected.

This is who XS is. These are the people working behind the scenes to see that you get the best products, best service and, yes, best personal touches and care, of anywhere I've had the privilege to be a part of.

Thank you, everyone at XS, for being a part of "my family"

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

This made my heart smile so big! You're so lovely, darling. Thank you

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Back at you beautiful!

Well it took a little longer because I had ran out of a component that I was sure I still had.

I really do love when we can do things like this and make someone who seemingly is always so happy and grateful with what we try to do happier. I'm just concerned we might have to figure out some outrageous "Nu" way to keep the happiness garden flowering!
    I was thinking putting on my left shark costume and start parachuting in special orders like Santa except left shark although I'm fat enough to go as Santa(don't hate because the only emoji is right shark)!

I do consider everyone here like family though. You're right about that. It typically happens that way with Italians and I am half. Yeah so you're a part of the family and that means Lil Nu. I love reading about everyone's life. We need more happiness in this world and its not going to happen through politics and religions and everything else people tend to rely on. We the people-its on us!

Thank you for the very kind words.

friends love GIF

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Left shark, Santa or XSteveO, you're always just perfect for me

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

If it doesn't sound ungrateful, because I am completely grateful for the awesomeness of Goddess and the amazing contest, I am even more so grateful for what was sent with the package. So, gratitude compounded and stacked up to a tall tower of, "You guys are awesomeness!"

All of you who have been here for any length of time know that the XS crew and creator participate in the forum regularly. We often treat one another more like close friends or family than we do client/vendor. To speak to that, I want to send an extra heart felt thank you.

When I received my prize today, included were lots of goodies and treats. There are usually some candies that come along with our orders that I've become accustomed to doling out to my lil Nu, who has come to anticipate them now, as she knows the "perfume" is not for her, lol.
    Well, not only were there extra treats, but also a hand written note that included lil Nu, which I shared with her as she smiled ear to ear over "her" amazing windfall of goodies!
    Btw, she says Thank You!

Also included, a favorite XS fragrance to add. Any opportunities to feel like a mad scientist mixer is fun. This was extea thoughtful and completely unexpected.

This is who XS is. These are the people working behind the scenes to see that you get the best products, best service and, yes, best personal touches and care, of anywhere I've had the privilege to be a part of.

So glad you won and have a bunch of Goddess to play with! Hand written notes always pull at my heart strings, it's those little touches that will continue to be a customer for life. So glad that you're a part of the family and that we all have the opportunity to benefit from the phero family! XSteveO and KateD

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      It is the XS family we are all part of and we love you all.

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
    Well it took a little longer because I had ran out of a component that I was sure I still had.

I really do love when we can do things like this and make someone who seemingly is always so happy and grateful with what we try to do happier. I'm just concerned we might have to figure out some outrageous "Nu" way to keep the happiness garden flowering!
    I was thinking putting on my left shark costume and start parachuting in special orders like Santa except left shark although I'm fat enough to go as Santa(don't hate because the only emoji is right shark)!

I do consider everyone here like family though. You're right about that. It typically happens that way with Italians and I am half. Yeah so you're a part of the family and that means Lil Nu. I love reading about everyone's life. We need more happiness in this world and its not going to happen through politics and religions and everything else people tend to rely on. We the people-its on us!

Thank you for the very kind words.

friends love GIF
    Love that XSteveO. You definitely don't need to keep out doing yourself! You do more than most! We thank you! ????

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Btw, she says Thank You!

Awwwwww! Thank you so much. This pulled at my heart strings so hard that I had to hold back tears. We love you and appreciate you right back girly.

sad doctor who GIF

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment

Have fun with all the free sprays!
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        A daunting task - but I shall do my utmost

When I was young they had this really corny show, "Queen for a Day," Nearly All the mothers of the 60's were "stay at home" mom's but it was not glamorous like the show "Mad Men" would lead you to believe. Of coarse, my Mom looked as good as Christina Hendricks but only on holidays. I don't think they had invented mops yet for all the moms scrubbed the floor on their knees like their mom's before them. Well anyhow, I used to root that someday somehow they would pick my mom. Of course, I didn't know I was watching reruns of a 50's show.

Well anyways, how far we've come!! Goddess for a year! You win mom. No more kneepads for you.

My Mom if she had won the XS contest.

mad men GIF
      Last edited by Muestereate; 09-20-2019, 03:42 AM. Reason: add a giffy :)

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! Goddess for a year - plus as long as SteveO keeps manufacturing it for purchase

Congratulations again, NuTrix
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Congratulations NuTrix

Comment

A yeaaar stock of Goddess! Happy showeringggg

ash ketchum pokemon GIF
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
          APEX: Manimal 2
          * sample bottle

Comment

Thanks everyone for the congratulations

dominique jackson win GIF by Pose FX

I still LOVE this GIF! You all make me feel so over the top!
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Congratulations NuTrix! Well deserved gifts! I hope you enjoy it all
            Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
            A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

And what a nice gesture, really inspiring!
              Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
              Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
              A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X