yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

You Tha Best!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Tha Best!

I feel spoiled as always from XS. It was worth the wait. Thank you so much!

What did you get?
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      curious coconut wants to know, ahahaah

I ordered Mascot and Girlfriend and received Goddess and the body butter????

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      You rock girl.

That's so awesome, but the truth is we think you're the best!

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
      I feel spoiled as always from XS. It was worth the wait. Thank you so much!

If we don't spoil our clients, then other ppl will and we can't take that chance, ahahahah

yas win GIF by The Voice UK

Comment

Yes! Well we appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

If we don't spoil our clients, then other ppl will and we can't take that chance, ahahahah

yas win GIF by The Voice UK
          No one will EVER spoil us like you guys!
          Can't wait to start receiving packages again!

I've got a BIG order coming soon!

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice.

Love it! ????

Comment

Thank youXSteveO KateD and whoever else at XS that I may have missed for updating my order.
            I emailed them in time to bump up my NENO from 5mcg to 10mcg. Yay! Thanks for the quick response as always!

And thank you NuTrix for giving me a little more insight on the NENO!

???????I'M READY TO SPARKLE????????

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              It is all love in this community

Just recieved my first order from the US site, shipping quick to Europe only took a week!
            Thankyou for the samples etc
            as always packaging great no leaks etc!
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Hmmm... it seems UK citizens have a little advantage when it comes to shipping times. The fastest shipping from US to Germany was 8 days and that only happened once. I'm jealous

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
                Hmmm... it seems UK citizens have a little advantage when it comes to shipping times. The fastest shipping from US to Germany was 8 days and that only happened once. I'm jealous
                Mine didn't go to UK lol

Comment

4 days from EU store
                  and 7 from US not bad!

Comment

Ups..must have misunderstand something. I thought you are located in UK, anyway I'm still jealous

Comment

So PXS is amazing as always. I got so excited about my DHEAS I added them to a previous order, not even thinking about the fact that it is a custom product. They worked with me, because they are patient, thank goodness, and I received everything including my custom product today. It was a good reminder that if I need something by a certain date to order it early or order the custom items seperate so that they don't slow down the rest of my order. Thank you again for your patience! I am enjoying my goodies! ????

Comment

I'm sorry we couldn't do better with providing a better timeline with ordering customs, but they sometimes outnumber regular orders and there's just no telling.

Steve O
                        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                          I'm sorry we couldn't do better with providing a better timeline with ordering customs, but they sometimes outnumber regular orders and there's just no telling.
                          Definitely don't apologize, I should know better, I just forgot in my excitement. I got everything on time and the shipping is still fast regardless. No worries!

Comment

Sounds good! Looking forward to a report on Mascot, I am so curious when it comes to this product
                            Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                            A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                              Sounds good! Looking forward to a report on Mascot, I am so curious when it comes to this product
                              you'll have to buy it so i can read your review lol

Comment

Coconut I will add it to my next order no doubt
                                Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                                A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X