yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

First order arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First order arrived!

Firstly, no complaints about the shipping time, it was supposed to be 10-20 days but it actually arrived in the country within a week then was stuck in customs for 9 days. Stupid UK Bank Holiday.

Thanks Hayley for the handwritten note and the pop rocks too! Very nice touch.

2 extra samples of Odyssey and Happiness! You guys are too kind.

There was a little bit of moisture on the inside of the sealed bag which suggests a tiny bit of spillage but all the bottles seem full or close (I haven't opened the bag yet). I'll go through it and see which one is the culprit.

Thanks again!

The culprit was XiSt, unfortunately the top wasn't screwed on enough and it's empty.

All the others are fine.

Comment

Send a support ticket.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I have done, although I'm not sure it went through as my Internet was playing up.

Comment

All sorted thanks to KateD

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          My pleasure Feby.

Originally posted by Feby View Post
        Firstly, no complaints about the shipping time, it was supposed to be 10-20 days but it actually arrived in the country within a week then was stuck in customs for 9 days. Stupid UK Bank Holiday.

Thanks Hayley for the handwritten note and the pop rocks too! Very nice touch.

2 extra samples of Odyssey and Happiness! You guys are too kind.

There was a little bit of moisture on the inside of the sealed bag which suggests a tiny bit of spillage but all the bottles seem full or close (I haven't opened the bag yet). I'll go through it and see which one is the culprit.

Thanks again!

Awesome! Thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback and for letting us know how it all went down. I am super glad you are on the forum. I see you got this huge, interesting stash and I am eager to read about your adventures.

Don't be shy, dish it all, ahahaha

Comment

Ooh, Odyssey! Enjoy ????

Comment

What did your order beside Xist?
            PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
            PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
            APEX: Manimal 2
            * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
              What did your order beside Xist?
              Taboo, Boyfriend, Celebrity, APi, Cohesion, Party Pack (Ascend, Evolve, SOB, Connections, Vibes, Love Boat).

I also ordered a similar amount of products from other vendors just to add to the mix when the time is right, though I will be concentrating on XS products primarily to begin with.

Comment

Taboo, Boyfriend, Celebrity, APi, Cohesion, Party Pack (Ascend, Evolve, SOB, Connections, Vibes, Love Boat).

I also ordered a similar amount of products from other vendors just to add to the mix when the time is right, though I will be concentrating on XS products primarily to begin with.
                That's a bunch of products to test! All of them expect Api in 10ml Sprayer?
                PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                APEX: Manimal 2
                * sample bottle

Comment

Celebrity was 30ml, all the rest 10ml.

Comment

Well, that's some sensational service, 2 working days later and the replacement XiSt is already in the UK. Let's see how long it takes for the British postal service to deliver.

Comment

Celebrity was 30ml, all the rest 10ml.
                      love celebrity
                      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Those are great blends you chose. Evolve, SOB, Connections, Celebrity are ones of my fav.

Comment

celebrity is my baby love it, soo much fun!
                          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Replacement bottle of XiSt arrived in perfect working order, thanks again

Comment

• KateD
                              KateD commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Our pleasure. Enjoy

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X