yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

2 Packages, 1 Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Packages, 1 Price

I am not an easy customer, even after ordering I get the idea for other products and want to add. I get how this can cause confusion, but the wizards over at pxs have made my life very easy.

Despite having an order on the website, paying with bitcoin, and then getting in contact through the forums to add another bottle, pxs managed to add my order through. Both packages arrived at the same time, and I didn't even have to pay for two shipping services. I don't remember getting the 30ml bottle of connections, but it seems like SteveO upgraded me from 10ml anyway.

You guys continue to amaze, my phero collection is huge now and I think i'm good on products for a while. I have a backlog of reports to write, and many products to test!

Thanks guys

Sometimes, many products make me overwhelmed to choose ????
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    APEX: Manimal 2
    * sample bottle

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
      Mysticbeauty commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel you, but I think it's a good problem to have. Especially, compared to other companies. Us ladies are blessed with options here.

connections is pretty nice. I have the oil, it can hit pretty damn hard, I've gotten a few, wtf just hit me looks. The thirties IMO give jumbo sprays. I often end up with partials as my sweet spot. A full spray might be like Sodium Pentothal

Comment

such a great team.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X