yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

First time customer experience: Some spillage but otherwise awesome stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time customer experience: Some spillage but otherwise awesome stuff!

So, before I continue with my testimonial keep in mind that I am a complete beginner to these kinds of products and didn't know exactly what to expect. Alright, so here goes.

Upon opening my package I was greeted by a few things, a handwritten note card from the staff(Thanks guys! ), a bag of pop rocks, and a plastic trinket of some sort and finally the product and the samples themselves. Everything was packaged nicely and the bottles themselves were wrapped in bubble wrap. When I first pulled out the bag, I could smell a distinct pleasant smelling scent which I assumed to be the FXS scent since I had selected it as a cover scent.
    I was surprised that the smell could be so strong though going through the bottles, until I noticed that there appeared to be some spillage in the bag the bottles came in (you can see some of the liquid in one of the photographs). When I took out the bottles there was maybe 0.5 mL of liquid lying at the bottom so I tried to save as much as I could and poured it back into the bottle of Cohesion. Even though there was some spillage though, I am more inclined to believe that it was caused not by a bottle leakage but rather the heat of the package (it was quite warm) causing evaporation and thus the liquid outside of the bottle.

Other than the leakage, I'm still quite happy with the products I got so far and I am looking forward to testing them. They were promptly shipped and arrived quickly with a bunch of goodies too! Thank you SteveO and everyone else working hard at the Lab!
    Attached Files
    Cheers,

OrcaWhale

killer whale swimming GIF

What scent did you choose for cohesion?
    enjoy and let us know of your test runs!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• OrcaWhale
      OrcaWhale commented
      Editing a comment
      I used FXS

If I read that correct he selected FXS as cover scent.

OrcaWhale Depending on how hot it is it really can happen that the liquid inside the bottles expands. If the bottles are not closed tight enough the liquid will find its way out of the bottle.

Comment

We hired a new helper and she wasn't tightening the bottles good enough. The good news is those bottles hold about 12ml which we fill to so if there is any leakage you still get more than the 10ml in 99% of cases.

All the same it does suck when it happens but there's not a whole lot that can be done for small leaks except ensuring the caps are nice and tight. We'll keep trying to do our best. Welcome to XS!

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
        We hired a new helper and she wasn't tightening the bottles good enough. The good news is those bottles hold about 12ml which we fill to so if there is any leakage you still get more than the 10ml in 99% of cases.

All the same it does suck when it happens but there's not a whole lot that can be done for small leaks except ensuring the caps are nice and tight. We'll keep trying to do our best. Welcome to XS!
        Thanks for the clarification and thank you for the welcome!
        Cheers,

OrcaWhale

Comment

just make sure the bottle is really tight to avoid further leakage, which is what i do with mine in the house during hot weather etc!
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Thanks for posting this, I had received three bottles, two of which were fine, but one leaked heavily the next day. I had just assumed it was my fault. I'll make sure the bottles are always tight when i get them from now on

Comment

Originally posted by BlahMind View Post
              Thanks for posting this, I had received three bottles, two of which were fine, but one leaked heavily the next day. I had just assumed it was my fault. I'll make sure the bottles are always tight when i get them from now on
              make sure you check the package (bag) that they are in before opening it to check for leaks!

Comment

Summer heat inside trucks can nearly boil alcohol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by OrcaWhale View Post
                    So, before I continue with my testimonial keep in mind that I am a complete beginner to these kinds of products and didn't know exactly what to expect. Alright, so here goes.

Upon opening my package I was greeted by a few things, a handwritten note card from the staff(Thanks guys! ), a bag of pop rocks, and a plastic trinket of some sort and finally the product and the samples themselves. Everything was packaged nicely and the bottles themselves were wrapped in bubble wrap. When I first pulled out the bag, I could smell a distinct pleasant smelling scent which I assumed to be the FXS scent since I had selected it as a cover scent.
                    I was surprised that the smell could be so strong though going through the bottles, until I noticed that there appeared to be some spillage in the bag the bottles came in (you can see some of the liquid in one of the photographs). When I took out the bottles there was maybe 0.5 mL of liquid lying at the bottom so I tried to save as much as I could and poured it back into the bottle of Cohesion. Even though there was some spillage though, I am more inclined to believe that it was caused not by a bottle leakage but rather the heat of the package (it was quite warm) causing evaporation and thus the liquid outside of the bottle.

Other than the leakage, I'm still quite happy with the products I got so far and I am looking forward to testing them. They were promptly shipped and arrived quickly with a bunch of goodies too! Thank you SteveO and everyone else working hard at the Lab!
                    your sig is rather big

.5ml is really nothing to cry about. enjoy your mones
                    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

your sig is rather big

.5ml is really nothing to cry about. enjoy your mones
                      Hm how did you figure out how large my sig is?
                      Cheers,

OrcaWhale

Comment

I have the same issue when I order, there's always a little bit of spillage but don't worry 10ml will last a while.

Cohesion is a great first choice! I can see you got celebrity as a sample, what's the other one?

My best advice, keep it out of the sun and in cooler weather. I picked up some O rings which seem to help keep things sealed but a lot of leakage comes from the nozzle itself :/

Keep us up on your experiences! Can't wait for the report

Comment

Good luck testing, orca!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X