yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

More than super satisfied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More than super satisfied

To say I was satisfied with the service I have received from Steve and his band o'monkeys would be an understatement. Starting with the day of ordering, I got an email saying my order was shipped in less than 10 mins, that's dedication to watching their orders!!! Then two day shipping and I, after stalking the mailman, opened my package and before getting to the actual products got distracted by the fun dip and glow stick. How did you know I love fun dip guys?? I talked to Steve on the phone and he said to leave a note asking for a sample of the scents so I expected that but what I did not expect was the free samples of three other products for free!! That's awesome now I can better judge my next order because I know this is the first of many orders from Steve. After my first day of use of Bliss I can say for sure that I am 110% satisfied with the products and service.

You guys seriously rock, can't wait to keep doing business with you guys!

Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve, XiST, Love Boat, SOB, Barely Legal (XS106b), PSE (XS129)

Samples: Vibe, Connection, Ascend, Exotica, Flirt, Taboo

Yep PXS customer service is the best bar NONE, glad to hear your enjoying bliss, why not hop over to the bliss thread, I'd like to hear your initial observations.

Comment

Wow thanks for that post monemyname.
      SO so happy to see another customer.

Please keep us posted about anything more you like or dislike so we can improve and move the right direction.

You are awesome.

Enjoy the weekend

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
      idle @ socials

Comment

Another moning customer satisfied. lol

I too would like to hear your experiences with Bliss.

Comment

Awesome! Glad you liked the Band o' Monkeys. We almost lost one last time, but he came back when he missed his friends and the bananas we feed them. The great part about all of this is we haven't even finished re-branding customer service yet. If you like it now, just wait till we're done.

Bliss is one of my favorites too

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Wish I knew why Bliss did not make me happy like Shine does cause I like just about everything about it but that. I want the actual Bliss from Bliss. lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X