yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ughhhh damn you SteveO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ughhhh damn you SteveO!

Damn you SteveO, i'll never forgive you for this, but your deals are too good, you're telling me I can get crazy deals just for writing my reports! I was gonna write those anyway....

What am I supposed to do with all the money i've saved from shopping at pxs!

Your Pheromones are too strong, normally I get to use that bottle more often, and get the luxury of using two or three sprays, but not with PXS. I barely get to put one on for the same effects as others!

Nevermind how many choices there are, god damn is there a blend for everything, what if I don't want the perfect blend for every occasion!

I'll never forgive you, but I will keep posting

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
    Damn you SteveO, i'll never forgive you for this, but your deals are too good, you're telling me I can get crazy deals just for writing my reports! I was gonna write those anyway....

What am I supposed to do with all the money i've saved from shopping at pxs!

Your Pheromones are too strong, normally I get to use that bottle more often, and get the luxury of using two or three sprays, but not with PXS. I barely get to put one on for the same effects as others!

Nevermind how many choices there are, god damn is there a blend for everything, what if I don't want the perfect blend for every occasion!

I'll never forgive you, but I will keep posting

Christopher McDonald lol GIF

This thread it too funny. I don't even know how to respond. It is OK, don't ever forgive Steve. Just keep enjoying these amazing mones and these great deals.

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
      Mysticbeauty commented
      Editing a comment
      Go Steve! ????????

Same thing I told Hombre. Use the money to buy me gifts. I like gifts.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Awwww!

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment

Awesome thread, I laughed for a solid minute after reading this.
    Cheers,

OrcaWhale

killer whale swimming GIF

Comment

Yeah, he knows well how to make you spend your saved money for purchasing his mones

Great Job Yes GIF by Bounce
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

Lol, silly.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X