yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Latest order - Super quick!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest order - Super quick!

I ordered a bunch of molecules and some rather unique stuff from Steve and I would normally expect a week turn around on it. But, Steve sent it over next day air. I made two orders, one 8 hours after my first and I still got it next day. Steve threw in about ten freebie molecules I have been needing that I was going to pay a bundle for. I also must say Steve also sent me double a product I ordered! I opened my little fed ex envelope to see a comical note, a bunch of freebies, and upgraded shipping on my second order. You rock Steve!

The email that he sends to let you know your order is on its way is pretty funny too.

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Please believe they are real my friend. BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAAAAID...

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    The email that he sends to let you know your order is on its way is pretty funny too.
    Haha, finally somebody read one of our emails. All of them are unique and hopefully will bring a smile to peoples world. Some of them outright tomfoolery while others are complete buffoonery. Just don't feed the monkeys any !

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by KIMBA View Post
      I ordered a bunch of molecules and some rather unique stuff from Steve and I would normally expect a week turn around on it. But, Steve sent it over next day air. I made two orders, one 8 hours after my first and I still got it next day. Steve threw in about ten freebie molecules I have been needing that I was going to pay a bundle for. I also must say Steve also sent me double a product I ordered! I opened my little fed ex envelope to see a comical note, a bunch of freebies, and upgraded shipping on my second order. You rock Steve!
      With customs stuff it might take us an extra day or two tops, especially when we are busy, but really I can't see a reason why they shouldn't go out quickly.

Thank you for your kind words. I definitely want some reports on those molecules if you please sir

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by KIMBA View Post
        While Steve has them chained up and won't give them bananas until they work extra hard and super fast. These dancing monkeys are doing amazing things. Look how fast they got your orders out.

Comment

Without a doubt I shall report

Comment

Great post Kimba
            Reading such feedback makes me to be a part of

Happy experimenting

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            woohooo finally somebody to notice

Have in mind that allot of other stuff was changed recently too

*just a hint

Enjoy

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
            idle @ socials

Comment

I purposely ignore al gores achievements. He has a big enough ego. Sorry idle, I morally can't say good job.

Comment

• XSteveO
                XSteveO commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X