yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Two Packages Safely Arrived: A Testimonial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Packages Safely Arrived: A Testimonial

I just received two of my packages after my arrival in my campus from home country.

At first I saw Donut Sale, I already a bunch of mones list I would love to purchase. "Well, I can buy few mones this sale, and maybe the others at Black Friday". So, I purchased Ascend Oil and Cohesion 10ml. Several weeks after, FIRECRACKER Sale emerged. "Hmm, interesting and temptation. I should hold it for now. Just purchase few weeks before. Then a month after purchase, another one emerged - Independence Sale! "Fck it, I'm gonna buy the rest of my list!". They said they'll be no more sale for some period. Steve really knows how make people feel the need of purchasing mones. So, in my second buy I chose Love Boat, Crush, Celebrity, SOB, and Glow - all in 10ml sprayer. Asking the sample of PSEL or P86.

My first package came with a sample of Celebrity and Glow (Yes, I planned to buy this on November!). There is a leakage inside of the plastic, but I hardly saw major leakage. No rubber and pop rocks candy included. The second package, I DID NOT FIND ANY SAMPLE! Yet, I was surprised I get ONE MORE bottle which was PSE, (tons of) birthday stickers, a pop rock candy. What a thoughtful of XSteveO KateD Hayley . I observed a little leakage on Crush compared to the rest, not really significant.

Thank you very much for great customer support, PXS team!

PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    APEX: Manimal 2
    * sample bottle

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
    I just received two of my packages after my arrival in my campus from home country.

At first I saw Donut Sale, I already a bunch of mones list I would love to purchase. "Well, I can buy few mones this sale, and maybe the others at Black Friday". So, I purchased Ascend Oil and Cohesion 10ml. Several weeks after, FIRECRACKER Sale emerged. "Hmm, interesting and temptation. I should hold it for now. Just purchase few weeks before. Then a month after purchase, another one emerged - Independence Sale! "Fck it, I'm gonna buy the rest of my list!". They said they'll be no more sale for some period. Steve really knows how make people feel the need of purchasing mones. So, in my second buy I chose Love Boat, Crush, Celebrity, SOB, and Glow - all in 10ml sprayer. Asking the sample of PSEL or P86.

My first package came with a sample of Celebrity and Glow (Yes, I planned to buy this on November!). There is a leakage inside of the plastic, but I hardly saw major leakage. No rubber and pop rocks candy included. The second package, I DID NOT FIND ANY SAMPLE! Yet, I was surprised I get ONE MORE bottle which was PSE, (tons of) birthday stickers, a pop rock candy. What a thoughtful of XSteveO KateD Hayley . I observed a little leakage on Crush compared to the rest, not really significant.

lol i am subscribed to the news letter, no sales for me pity lol!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
      ​

Comment

So how was it? Which products have you tested so far?
        Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
        A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
        ​

Comment

I dont know how I missed this. Thanks for the testimonial. I appreciate you

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

Whoa! Sounds like a pretty awesome selection you put together and made great use of those sales.

We appreciate you for appreciating us and we are all appreciative. Thank you for taking the time to write this

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

Have you contacted customer service about this. It depends on when you subscribed though, it could be that you subscribed after the sales or you did not receive the emails because they went in your spam box.

I would really like to assist you on this. Please open a ticket so I can make sure everything is A-ok

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                Yup, the same here. Maybe it's because I am located in Europe and the sales are just valid in USA?

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

Yup, the same here. Maybe it's because I am located in Europe and the sales are just valid in USA?
                  We have sales that are for newsletter holders and those who have subscribed to the newsletters get an email with a coupon code. We have sales that we advertise on the site and on the community forum and that is for everyone. Of course for both our EU and US clients.

When a sale is going on, Steve announces it here, on the community forum. If for some reason you have any questions about the sale, you should send a ticket immediately for assistance.

We truly value our clients and it is important to us that you understand that. When you are in doubt about something going on, please send a ticket and inquire. We may not always see it on the forum because there is a lot of posts, threads that we can miss.

Call our hot-line 901-328-6433 or email us, support@pheromonexs.com so we can serve you.

Comment

Thankyou
                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ah okay, thank you for the information. Much appreciated.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X