yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Another package, another great expirence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another package, another great expirence

Ill start this by saying fuck USPS. My package was sent out under my psuedoname (with full complete address :/) and USPS was about an hour away from sending it back across the country.

Ahem..

I picked up my package of 199,193,96,86 in the mail, and immedeatly put on a mix of 193 and 96. Damn does this shit work, life changing to say the least. No samples this time but I did get the p96 pro Bono which is like 8 times better.

There was a giant power outage in the lab and my package still comes on time! Awesome. I do wish the lead time could be just a smidge shorter but what can ya do.

100000000000% worth the wait. Pxs has a customer for life or however long I use these damn things (which might be for life...)

I'll get off now, expierences to have, journals to write...

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
    Ill start this by saying fuck USPS. My package was sent out under my psuedoname (with full complete address :/) and USPS was about an hour away from sending it back across the country.

Ahem..

I picked up my package of 199,193,96,86 in the mail, and immedeatly put on a mix of 193 and 96. Damn does this shit work, life changing to say the least. No samples this time but I did get the p96 pro Bono which is like 8 times better.

There was a giant power outage in the lab and my package still comes on time! Awesome. I do wish the lead time could be just a smidge shorter but what can ya do.

100000000000% worth the wait. Pxs has a customer for life or however long I use these damn things (which might be for life...)

Glad you got your package!
    i bet you will be doing some serious testing on Friday night, i'm sure all the girls will be sat on the couch with you this time!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

Glad you got your package!
      i bet you will be doing some serious testing on Friday night, i'm sure all the girls will be sat on the couch with you this time!
      One can hope... I need to find more parties.

Comment

Yeah that whole power thing was crazy. It wiped out the entire shopping center and office complex. I heard tons of sirens immediately after so I was like this is going to be prolonged. The good thing is I have always emphasized print the orders and the labels as soon as we come in, with the fastest shipping first so if anything happens we can still try and get them out. I can use the 110 outlet in my Wrangler if I need to for packaging (I've done it before) but it wouldn't be possible with the printers and everything else hooked into the network. Luckily it all came back on within a couple hours and all went smoothly afterwards.

Glad you got it straightened out with the post office. They're getting very strict about addresses. If your not on the list for an address without a C/O with a registered name they have the right to refuse it and return it. Its happening more and more these days. Another form of government control

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ahem..

You might want to consider being nicer to USPS seeing as you did get your package. You never know what USPS driver could be lurking on the forums and decide to get back at you for that comment. Hahahaahahah

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

You might want to consider being nicer to USPS seeing as you did get your package. You never know what USPS driver could be lurking on the forums and decide to get back at you for that comment. Hahahaahahah
            They were about to send it back! I had to wait 2 hours on hold to get them to redeliver

Comment

They were about to send it back! I had to wait 2 hours on hold to get them to redeliver
              lol lucky it was sorted!
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X