yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

whats up with pxs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats up with pxs?

so i just received my last order from psx.
    i had a 25% discount on 3 sprays i have ordered, so pretty cool i thought.

now i open the package and the items are there, neatly packet, the samples ive requested are there (finaly get to test the famous evolve yay!!), and the taboo beard balm sample is there (right when my beard started getting out of control).

the plastic bottle ive ordered is not there and it has been refunded, geez.
    now apparently the pxs staff thinks the logical and fair way to make it up to me, is to upgrade my 25% discounted odyssey from 10 m"l to 30.
    whats the hell guys?
    are you trying to force me to buy only from you for the rest of my life?
    are you trying to set an impossible service standard, so i will be disappointed every time i am getting a service from other businesses?
    what am i suppose to do with 30 m"l of odyssey? i dont have that much time to socialize! why be such a tease?!

love you

Haha, SteveO is great when it comes to that stuff, he knows how to hook a brother up!

Next time though XSteveO ship to my real name, USPS is dumb and I had to spend an hour on the phone so they didn't send it back, not your fault, USPS is dumb as rocks....

Comment

Sorry Hombre, next time we'll do better.

Now that we got our hooks in you we can begin controlling your mind with Odyssey. Buy everything on my Amazon wish list for me...You must buy everything on SteveO's Amazon Wish list. Send Steve your paycheck

LOL, glad we could be of service

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        you should have sent him comply methinks.

lollll

well you may be controlling my mind but i cant read yours, so send me the wish list

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
        lollll

well you may be controlling my mind but i cant read yours, so send me the wish list
        I'm now known as X. X marks the spot

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

sounds like i should be ordering from the US!
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
            sounds like i should be ordering from the US!
            We're trying our best to get everything in the EU store to be the same as if you ordered from the US store, but there are lots of complications. The good part about ordering from the EU its door to door without VAT as we already paid that where as coming from the US we are required by law to include an official invoice. There's a bunch of paperwork that's required for import/export. However wherever you order from we will always do what we can to show our love to you guys.

Steve O

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X