yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A big Thankyou to the EU store!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol which get's me thinking how will your pheros turn out when everything goes AI?
    Artifical Intelligence lol, robots won't be able to smell pheros lol!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

by the way love your pic, you haven't changed much lol
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

I decided to not start a new thread because it would be the same topic

My package arrived today safely, excellent packed and without any leaks.
        Silvia

Comment

Hey Phaethon
          glad you got your package, no your not hijacking the thread, i think we could group all EU shop store, sales, packages sent etc all in one!
          For tracking i use this!
          http://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
            I decided to not start a new thread because it would be the same topic

My package arrived today safely, excellent packed and without any leaks.
            Silvia
            tell me how you scented your samples, i have a load i need to do!

Comment

Click here to find a report I wrote on Pherotruth about my experience with concentrated scent oils. You will find a Link to the Vendor in the report as well as a Link to the designer fragrance dupe chart.

Comment

Click here to find a report I wrote on Pherotruth about my experience with concentrated scent oils. You will find a Link to the Vendor in the report as well as a Link to the designer fragrance dupe chart.
                thanks, i have a few lpmp oils that i might use to scent my samples, as i can smell the metallic smell of the pheros!

Comment

I do have some LPMP oils as well but I don't use them anymore for scenting XS blends because they are not concentrated enough. I would need to much of the oil, the blend would become too diluted and would contain to much oil hence this would effect diffusion and steve's DT in a way I don't want it.
                  Don't take me wrong I LOVE LPMP oils and own some of them but for the purpose of just scenting a blend and not diluting it with oil I found a better vendor.

For instance today I scented 10ml Mascot with just 10 drops Aventus concentrate and have now a 10ml Aventus phero parfume. I have the genuine Aventus and I can hardly tell the difference, well, if there is any.
                  For autumn and winter I want to scent some of the blends with Tobacco & Vanilla which is the Tom Ford dupe and this one is so potent that 5 drops will be enough for a 10ml XS bottle.

Depending on the blend I want to scent with LPMP I would at least need one entire trial size vial to cover the phero stink.

Comment

• XSteveO
                    XSteveO commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Legally its a knock-off and lets just leave it at that

I do have some LPMP oils as well but I don't use them anymore for scenting XS blends because they are not concentrated enough. I would need to much of the oil, the blend would become too diluted and would contain to much oil hence this would effect diffusion and steve's DT in a way I don't want it.
                  Don't take me wrong I LOVE LPMP oils and own some of them but for the purpose of just scenting a blend and not diluting it with oil I found a better vendor.

For instance today I scented 10ml Mascot with just 10 drops Aventus concentrate and have now a 10ml Aventus phero parfume. I have the genuine Aventus and I can hardly tell the difference, well, if there is any.
                  For autumn and winter I want to scent some of the blends with Tobacco & Vanilla which is the Tom Ford dupe and this one is so potent that 5 drops will be enough for a 10ml XS bottle.

Depending on the blend I want to scent with LPMP I would at least need one entire trial size vial to cover the phero stink.
                  lol thanks for your view!

Comment

Sounds really nice and quick! Looking forward to you upcoming reports What did you order this time?
                    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                    ​

Comment

That melts my heart!Thank you lovely people !the best love GIF by Gwyneth

Comment

P.S. The downside with Bulgarian Post is still existing, once the package has been sent abroad no more tracking is possible. So you are always hoping it won't get lost *insert sweating afraid smiley here*
                        Well that sucks! Usually when they transfer packages across border the tracking continues through the receiving countries tracking services. I'll see what we can do about this and try to figure out a solutions

Steve O
                        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                          Usually when they transfer packages across border the tracking continues through the receiving countries tracking services.
                          I agree, usually it's like that and I don't know what went wrong with the last two shipments I received. Or is this only a phenomenon with shipments to Germany? I know DHL/German Post had some changes a couple of month ago including some massive price increases. Maybe DHL/German Post cancelled some services from foreign countries?
                          Or maybe Bulgarian Post did not submit the tracking number to DHL/German Post? Who knows.

Anyway, important for me is that I received both shipments in good condition

Comment

I'm checking this out! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

I'm checking this out! Thanks!
                              I'm sure you'll find something interesting for you. I'm very satisfied with the scents and a little goes a very long way

Comment

A Big Thankyou to Silvia, for all my goodies, love the jelly ring too!
                                as always arrived quick safe and sound!

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                                  A Big Thankyou to Silvia, for all my goodies, love the jelly ring too!
                                  as always arrived quick safe and sound!
                                  They got jelly rings now. How your own people stiff you on the candy. I can' with them.

Great! Thank you for always making it XS!

Enjoy your products but most importantly, enjoy those jelly rings

Quick , safe and sound!

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

They got jelly rings now. How your own people stiff you on the candy. I can' with them.

Great! Thank you for always making it XS!

Enjoy your products but most importantly, enjoy those jelly rings

Quick , safe and sound!
                                    lol except hubby whanteded to eat it

Comment

• KateD
                                      KateD commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      ahaahah those hubbys

• Silvia
                                      Silvia commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      he will start glowing like a tree!

You guys deserves every effort we put in our work !

Comment

Hello to all!

Since there is talk about the EU store here, I have a question ...
                                      I live in Greece and I use the EU store to avoid customs, so I was wondering, are the packages shipped from the UK? And if so, what happens after the Brexit completion by the end of the year?
                                      PXS Product
                                      Sprays: Tease | Temptress | PSEL | DHEAs
                                      (samples) Innocence | Love Boat | Flirt

LPMP
                                      Sprays: Cougar | Blatant Invitation| Bang! |LAM | DHEAs
                                      Oils: OCCOs | BAM

Comment

• Silvia
                                        Silvia commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Hey love,
                                        The packages are shipped from our EU-hub which is located in Bulgaria

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X