yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

More awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More awesomeness

Hei

The last week two orders came safe and sound with a nice message from Hayley to Norway. And in the last order a surprise blend named XS176 Super Woman came along, I haven't even heard about this before. A quick search revealed little, but interesting data. Now this testing is going to be fun! Thank you again, Hayley , KateD , XSteveO , Silvia and AmandaXS and rest of the XS crew. I love you all.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

We love you back!!

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Now I became very happy!

Awe well we think the world of you here Ildergreier. I've made a lot of blends and sometimes it honestly easier to make the blend than it is to add them to the store. I like the tech aspect too, but my real creativity comes out when I make something that people love. I have to get better at the adding stuff in the store though.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
      Awe well we think the world of you here Ildergreier.
      Likewise.

I've made a lot of blends and sometimes it honestly easier to make the blend than it is to add them to the store.
      You can't say this to me, now I am going sleepless over all the blends you have created and I have not tested yet.

I like the tech aspect too
      I hate tech right now because I had to put down my firewall on Monday and used the three next afternoons to set it up again.

but my real creativity comes out when I make something that people love.
      I can't come up with one blend you have created and I tested that I didn't love. Just the last seven months there has been a blast in genius blends testing galore.!! Madame, Mascot, Sexy Confidence, The Boyfriend, Naked Gun, and Wife blend, xs194, Comply, Bitch and now Goddess! and I have hope Super Woman will be another favorite. Thank you so much.

??????
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X