yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Still rocking it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still rocking it!

You guys are AWESOME!
    Guest packed up my ridonkulous order for me Thank you Hayley!

Almost everything I ordered was "custom" and it was STILL delivered in a week's time!

I had asked for an extra dropper top as one had come broken in a previous order. I had never mentioned it because I was sure I had an extra euro cap somewhere but I was mistaken.

Without question, one was sent along in my order AND THEY STILL SENT SAMPLES (of Glow & Bliss) TOO!

How crazy awesome are these people?! I mean, REALLY? Who else does that, anywhere?

I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone for making XS the great place to shop (and play) that it is.
    You really are, one of a kind
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

They are!
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

We love us some Nu here at the lab. I mean where else does anyone have customers they consider friends? We're the lucky ones

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X