yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

leak/spill goods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leak/spill goods

do i get something in return if my purchase goods is spill/leak???
    life is precious so go full blast
    strike while the rod is still hot

Well,
    You are sending 5 tickets and now you are posting here....Like...come on let us do our job.

We always taking care of our customers,you just need to be patient .

Comment

You've already submitted 5 tickets in less than 1.5 hours essentially attempting to blackmail the company which will not be tolerated! The Stop Card that comes with every order is very clear on the steps you need to take, but not a single picture of any product is in any bag. In fact there isn't a bag in sight of any of your images. Strange how you claim that the last time we shipped it happened to, but only made mention of that in your 5 tickets. On top of that you'r suggesting we are somehow in control of the time packages take to get through customs.

With posts like this and multiple repeated tickets in rapid fire without ever allowing a response your behavior stands out as disingenuous!

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by OppaiDesu View Post
        do i get something in return if my purchase goods is spill/leak???
        Did you you open the package after it spilled? I hope not, you're supposed to check the baggie before opening. After that seeing the spill, I suggest you take a picture of moisture in baggie/spillage and contact customer service. I've been fortunate to have no major spills in packages sent to me from Tennessee.
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

well i wont say anything else since we chat in email.and im moving on to other place,im the type of guy who hate conflict and fight so it better for me to gtfo.my lose actually since i like pheromonexs they di things quickly shipping is one of it unlike other company shipping also takes 2/3 days eventho u choose priority mail express and support team is slow as crab.cant blame coz excited to receive my goods and forget to follow postcard procedure rules.just an advice should improve your packaging.use extra bubble wrap to wrap the bottle and use glue wrap fo stick the bottle together probably the reason it spill/leak is because there is space for the bottle to move.since every country courier handle things diffrently.ive seen courier company tossing things around just to finish their work quickly and that maybe one of the factor of spill/leak happening..goodbye everyone and happy pheromone..

#5email is not blackmailing
          #notfraudattemp
          #sorryformyrudemannersInEmailChat
          life is precious so go full blast
          strike while the rod is still hot

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            give them time before you run off, We were just getting to know you. Sorry about your package.

• justintime469
            justintime469 commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with Muestereate here, please just be patient and give them a chance and you won`t be disappointed.

Originally posted by OppaiDesu View Post
          well i wont say anything else since we chat in email.and im moving on to other place,im the type of guy who hate conflict and fight so it better for me to gtfo.my lose actually since i like pheromonexs they di things quickly shipping is one of it unlike other company shipping also takes 2/3 days eventho u choose priority mail express and support team is slow as crab.cant blame coz excited to receive my goods and forget to follow postcard procedure rules.just an advice should improve your packaging.use extra bubble wrap to wrap the bottle and use glue wrap fo stick the bottle together probably the reason it spill/leak is because there is space for the bottle to move.since every country courier handle things diffrently.ive seen courier company tossing things around just to finish their work quickly and that maybe one of the factor of spill/leak happening..goodbye everyone and happy pheromone..

#5email is not blackmailing
          #notfraudattemp
          #sorryformyrudemannersInEmailChat
          Mine is in southeast asia, and got no problem with the package. I bet it happens because of the courier. And pxs team try their best to accommodate you, so be patient and let them solve the problem. I'm sorry for your leakage
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
          APEX: Manimal 2
          * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X